Thread: FFTEC TECH VIDEO PART #1 TRANSMISSION

Default FFTEC TECH VIDEO PART #1 TRANSMISSION

Hey all thought it may be a good idea to start doing some "low-budget" tech vids for people to see.

I will try and come up with other interesting ideas to record and post up in our vendor section.

Please understand this is just simpleton producing so don't expect awesome editing just raw footage i take while at the shop.

If you have anything you've been interested about let me know and i'll try and get it posted up!

Again constructive criticism never hurts.........i'm all ears :drinks:

Feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel to make things easier for updated vids etc. (I'm using my own personal channel until i start one specifically for the shop)

Here's the first vid to start with:
    Last edited by PAT@FFTEC; 02-09-2011 at 11:36 AM.

Sorry all i forgot how to embed vids here can a mod please pm me or someone else on how to do it again i searched but didn't find it

Here's another one that digs in to the specifics a bit deeper ENJOY :drinks:

Last edited by RREVOVIII; 02-08-2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: fix it!

OK figured out how to embed the vids so here's another to finish off the specifics on synchro info...............2nd GEAR vid here:

Last edited by PAT@FFTEC; 02-09-2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: fix it!

Thanks for the Video and sorry for the spam. I delete this crap everyday.

Thanks got a pm from another mod as well!

Hopefully now people that care can actually read the info w/o burning their eyeballz!

We are going to get this taken care off. Thanks for your patience.

Here's is another follow-up to the vids posted up top.

Dave was kind enough to answer another Evo owner's ? about grinding gears..............