Thread: Maintence

Default Maintence

Whats going on Norcal Evo Memebers, I have an Evo 9 Mr and just hit 71,000 miles, Im due for a maintence and was wondering from your guys experience, what should I get done. Appreciatte your feedback Thks.

it all depends on the last time certain things were done, i.e., tranny/diff fluid, spark plugs, timing belt, etc.

a boost leak test is always good regardless. Did you get 60k maintenance done?
    TB Evo IX SSL
    E85 @ 29 psi
    Tuned by Sean @ FFTEC

All fluids, T belt, water pump, serp belts, plugs, air and cabin filter, check pads, rotate tires... list goes on and on

Recaro | Momo | BBS | Bilstein | Brembo

Well the fellas have mentioned pretty much all th emajor things to address if nothing has been changed from the previous owner(s).

We can take care of any service related work you may need if you like pm me if you need parts or to be scheduled in for service.

Good idea to take care of the general maintenance especially if you have plans or have modded it already!

Best regards,

Pat

Thanks for the feedback, Pat I was curious how much do guys charge for a general maintenance? Thanks