Thread: Wow! I passed smog.

Default Wow! I passed smog.

This is amazing. I got my renewal in the mail and without thinking I took my Evo to get it smog with my Works high flow cat. Luckily this shop that I go too is not that strict and I didn't tell him about the cat. Guess what, the damn car passed! I'm good for another 2 years.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

What are the rest of your mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    What are the rest of your mods?
    I have the p2 from Works, upgraded turbo outlet, RMR intake piping, drop in K&N filter, catback RS*R exhaust and of course the Works high flow cat. Nothing to extreme.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

That is awesome. I have the Works turbo-back exhaust, p2, and bored throttle body. Could you please PM me the shop you went to?

Thats great bro!! congrats...Did the guy look under the car?....I also just got mine in the mail and its that time....i have the injen exhaust with test pipe and dp...No catback....wondering if you think he would look at it....Can also as well pm the shop? thanks

Where is this shop? If you don't mind telling me.. Mine is due also.. Ty