Thread: smog then p0134?

Default smog then p0134?

So I passed smog today with a few parts on and a cat. But oddly, after I got home the car threw p0134 (o2 no activity in circuitry). I have never got this code before, wondering what is wrong. I recently cleared my cat code this afternoon since I had a test pipe on before.
    03' VIII GSR - HKS RS Intake, Tanabe Concept G Blue TBE, HKS UICP W/ HKS SSQBOV, Full-Race Stock Replacement Manifold, IX Turbo...

Things Next On My List: 272 Camshafts, Cam Gears, Valves, Springs, Retainers and Tune

thats for your front 02 sensor...
    2003 Evolution VIII

In the process of trying to find a cheap oem one...
    03' VIII GSR - HKS RS Intake, Tanabe Concept G Blue TBE, HKS UICP W/ HKS SSQBOV, Full-Race Stock Replacement Manifold, IX Turbo...

Things Next On My List: 272 Camshafts, Cam Gears, Valves, Springs, Retainers and Tune

could b a pinched/broken wire or the sensor. almost every time i see the sensor being the cause. prob unrelated to the smog check
    [img]

Bump for the dead. Anyway i swapped in the new o2 a month (replaced all stock parts also) before smog and i didnt have any codes. After smogging yesterday, i came home to the same code. Anyone else having this problem?