I'm working on organizing a local dyno tuning event for the DSM community here in the Sacramento area (I own and operate the DSMtuners.com community website), and am planning to fly the guys in from English Racing for a weekend in November to tune some cars. We're still working out the details, but I'm trying to work out a discount for participants by offering English some exposure on our website in exchange for a discount on each tune.

The pricing for the tunes is still being worked out, but would likely be in the neighborhood of $200 for stock ECU Evos with MAF (a little more for larger injectors) and around $300 for Speed Density. Stand alones will start out at about $450. This obviously doesn't take into consideration those cars that have issues/problems that need sorting before the tuning can take place (like boost leaks, problem diagnosis, etc).

I'm working on locating a dyno shop in the Sac area willing to cut us a deal for the event in return for some exposure on our website as well, so pricing might even be a little lower. Again, this is all in the very early stages of planning so the pricing is not concrete but I figured I'd try and get a rough head count of those who might be interested. We're probably looking to get about 5 or so Evo owners involved, since you know it can be tough to find a DSMer with a car that isn't broken or a wallet that isn't empty.

I'm sure most here know who English Racing is. They came down to Sac last month and ran 8's at the import event. I got to meet them - really cool and enthusiastic guys. They're pretty active in our community and the owner chats with our members regularly, really down to earth guy.

Please email me with questions, as I'm not online here regularly.