Thread: Evo idle problem. Help!

Default Evo idle problem. Help!

Sup guys. My EvoIX MR is revving below 1000rpm to the point where it almost stalls. Right before it feels like its going to stall, it jumps back up to 1-2000rpm and it does it the whole time while the car is running.

I dont know where to start looking, Everything is stock.

IAC motor. My 9's broke at 50k. It's on the throttle body on the bottom. I tested everything from my o2 sensor to MAF before dropping 300 to get a new iac motor. Turned out to be it. GL
    My favorite search engine google.com

^either the throttle position sensor or iac valve. ive had this problem with the tps, ive known many that have experienced both issues tho. kinda common

Go with your issues I only have idle problems when I use ac at a stop it gets low. Doesn't bother me to much only the wife when she drives my car
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro

ive been told that it is quite common indeed. thanks for the feedback though. will update again once i try the iac motor/valve.

i had that problem when i had a major boost leak from my throttle body. Fixed the leak and everything was back to normal