Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOL @ this place...

hahaha. dont hate! :P

Yeah post whoring was fun when there were people to read them.

wussup peeps...

Whoa! Haven't been here since..hmm..Evo Xs were just coming out or something of that sort..

A lot of memories in this place. A lot of my friends still refer EE as NCE lol..noobs. Don't know how many times I have corrected them and they say, "yea, yea, same shit.." haha

But yea, a lot of people I have come to know through this forum.. A lot of cool people, a few dousches (out of which, some became cool and some became worse) and some who have earned a spot on the wall of shame.

But yea, good times, Good times.
    Bought the Evo in July, 05. Joined Evo M and found out through there that this site exists and then finally joined this site shortly after.

Seems like the "hype" of the Evo died down a lot. I remember when it first came out, everybody was talking it up with their evos and now it's like...."ya, I've seen that style before."
    There are still cool people here but a lot upgraded to a far more better things. Speaking for myself, I am in the process of building a White VIP Style LS 460 on air ride suspension.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

wow where d everyone go. Ive been on a two wheel focus for a couple of years and now I m getting back in the evo seat more often. what happend to this place did someone set off a nuke? btw Sean I see your evo almost everyday at hogue bros with different wheel paint everyother day ha ha J/K I live in gilroy and work at wheel works. Hello
    Last edited by MitsuMan; 02-13-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    [img]

hahahaha. what up man? ya, you could say a nuke went off here. you wont find a thing going on here. youre at the right place now tho having joined EE. how long have you been at wheel works?

time to come back cause EE is gone?

Wow! Others check this site too! glad to see it. This was my first Evo forum and seeing it go was a real bummer. glad it has some sort of activity.

2003 Evolution VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Unowned View Post
    time to come back cause EE is gone?
    It's either here or the Facebook group.