Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did not fall off of the face of the earth...

Default I did not fall off of the face of the earth...

Hey, just wanted to let you guys kno wthat I did not fall off of the face of the planet.... Just moved out of Cali to Uber Slow Oregon. I still manage to sqeeze off a couple of launches in my EVO and explore the wonderful back roads of Oregon. I think it is a much better place to "Canyon Race"...."Tofu" whatever you want to call it. There are only 5 Evos in my area that I know of. I have only seen one of them though. All Subaru up here. Jobs don't pay as much up here but life is much better if you enjoy the simple pleasures in life. I'm currently working with a indoor air pollution consulting firm. Suffer from allergies or asthma? I have just the thing for you. Want to keep the interior of your evo spotless? I have just the thing for you. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Ok, enough of the sales pitch....It really does work better than anything else on the market. Hope all is well back in Cali. Maybe I'll make it down to SJ for the Grand Prix. Keep in touch! Drive safely and repectively!

Oregon Rocks.....Virtually no emissions regs/ $50/ yr for registration/$2.29/gal 92 octane......ha ha ha

I suck with Cameras....it's a little fuzzy. I'll post more later.
    WORKS P2 and loving it!!, K&N drop in, Samco Intake Hose, Greddy Ti Exhaust, Helix DP, Seibon CF Trunk, APR GTC-200 CF Wing, AMS motor and tranny mounts, RRE Flywheel, RRE Noname clutch.

not bad just next time erase ur license plates off

sounds good that youre settled there man,been to oergon before but that was awhile back when i visited some friends in portland.man no state tax also isnt it.but i stayed mostly in vancouver,wa. damn $2.29 for 92oct huh look for the 100oct man 8)

4. Default I did not fall off of the face of the earth...

i was thinking about moving to Oregon. So much cheaper to live there.
    Nujabes - Modal Soul<br /><br />

why do people erase their liscense plates?

Quote Originally Posted by bdking57
    when posting pics online just in case somebody messes with you.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    Quote Originally Posted by bdking57
    when posting pics online just in case somebody messes with you.
    I always erase my license plates when I am driving around the street too. Don't need everyone else in the world who sees my car messing with me.

:x you know what im talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Evo
    not bad just next time erase ur license plates off
    It really doesn't matter, I have new Oregon Plates now.
    WORKS P2 and loving it!!, K&N drop in, Samco Intake Hose, Greddy Ti Exhaust, Helix DP, Seibon CF Trunk, APR GTC-200 CF Wing, AMS motor and tranny mounts, RRE Flywheel, RRE Noname clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCrane
    i was thinking about moving to Oregon. So much cheaper to live there.
    Definitely cheaper. I don't know what you do for a living but there are more and more tech companies moving up here. Dell, Yahoo, Symantec etc... just to name a few.