Greetings,

Its been awhile guys and I hope you all can guide me in the right direction.

BACKGROUND: Driving home from work and I notice my car was leaking coolant somewhere. Car was driving fine and temperature (stock gauge) showed normal. I make it home fine and park it till I had time to take a look under the hood.

PROBLEM: I found it was dripping from the top side of the radiator. It first appeared to me that it was coming from the top radiator hose. Thinking it was a quick fix I ran off to my local foreign auto parts store to pick up a hose and new clamps. I replace the hose and fill her back up with coolant.

While idle (after 10 minutes) the same drip appeared. Under closer inspection it look like it was coming from the top side of the radiator, black plastic piece (?), just as if the seal between the metal was loose.

SPECS: stock 03 EVO VIII w/ 88,000 miles

LOOKING FOR: Logic tells me that I may need a new radiator =( however Id like to know my other options if any. Is there a seal that I can replace?

I see myself replacing the radiator. Are there how-to guides or information out there that can show me how? To those with experience with similar problems how difficult is it to change on the EVO? Now I have changed radiator before on older vehicles but not the VIII.

Any information would help and thanks for taking the time to read and help me out.

Cheers!