learn from my lesson
in the past 3 years I worked with 2 reputable EVO service providers
both provided me less than stellar service

in the first case, I needed to get the mods from this forum and the BAR (bureau of automotive repair) involved to get them to fix an issue with service they provided on my car. they did resolve the issue to some extent but my car was never the same afterwards. I'm not going to mention names here because I think they did what they thought was right.

in the second case, I gave the owner of the shop the benefit of the doubt when he was going through some hard times. what I should have done is got the BAR and BBB involved as soon as things started sounding funny. in the end, they ended up not returning parts they took off my car and leaving me with a car that was worse than when it got to them resulting in me having to pay someone else to do the work again. the worst part was that they said all the right things but never executed.

the second case was method 4 which is now out of business but I wouldn't do business with Sam from method 4 ever again unfortunately. like i said, he had the best intentions, but could never execute. There were always excuses.

I don't want this or intend this to become a flame war, I just want to let people know that there is a government organization that you pay for with your taxes that is dedicated to helping out with these types of issues and they are VERY helpful.