*CA Rebuild/Salvage Title Vehicle* Front bumper, Passenger Front Fender, Passenger Headlight replaced.

All other Parts have VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) to prove they are original this includes all doors, hood, trunk, driver side panel. The Front Mount Intercooler is also original and was never replaced. There was Zero Frame damage.

Videos below

Evolution X For sale - YouTube

Evolution X For Sale - YouTube

Seibon SSS Carbon Fiber Wing (Original Factory Specs, just Real Carbon Fiber and a lot less Weight compared to the original Wing)
Seibon Carbon Fiber Vortex Generator
Nvidia N1 Series Catback Exhaust. Has Neo Chrome tip
Mitsubishi Multicommunication System GPS/DVD has AUX cable for Ipod hookup
New Speakers in all four doors. And car is wired for Subs and amp in the Trunk.
Blox Neo Chrome Shift Knob
20% Tint all around.
Rota Torque 18x9.5 +15 Hyper Black wheels
Falken ZE-512 Tires 245/40-18
Carbon Fiber Door panel Trim

Engine is all Stock.

22k takes the car no more no less you get everything you see car is like brand new. With new clutch, brakes, wheels, tires, fluids and 40k service done. Car has also had a Full Paint job so that all body pieces match 100%. It is original Factory Phantom black Pearl

I Spent a lot of money on this car and didn't plan to sell it. currently put over 10k miles on it since i have owned it with zero problems. But I'm currently in Market for a GTR since a deceased family member left me with some money. why i'm posting my Evo for sale.

209 205 8542 text / call