Thread: Just missing my evo, and where is everyone???

Default Just missing my evo, and where is everyone???

Man this is crazy. 6 years later.. I was thinking about evos and I came back here. I sure do miss mine, shit I miss it almost every day. I think the evo will always be my unicorn haha. Its always been my favorite car. I had an 06 gto for about 3 years and that was fun but I sold that too. Its really about the experience. We can look at whats good on paper all day long but its that feeling the evo gives you. The responsivness, the connection to the road. It begs to be pushed. Its not everyones cup of tea but its mine dammit! I was surpised when I logged in and it said I had that many post! Ive never posted that much on any other forum before.. This place seems to be a dead zone now and EE, even though I never really went there cuz I sold my evo before it was around, is gone too. Well one day I will get a super clean, low mileage, garage kept gg evo mr. I sold mine with only 9,000 miles on it I cant take anything less than immaculate. Anyways, sorry went on a reminisce post here. If someone wants to point me to the action, please let me know where everyones at. I should start brushing up on my evo knowledge now so I wont waste any time when I find the right one. I dont see too many evo's driving around. Not the ones I like anyways, sorry guys no offense but mitsu killed it for me with the evo X. Not my thing, got too much love for the 4g63. Once I get my yukon restored how I want it, I can focus on hunting for the perfect evo. I need one man, seems like Im trapped in a world full of subaru guys with no evo to prove my point with.

Someone started another bay area Evo site and everyone went there and then that site went under. Now everyone posts on a Facebook Bay Area Evo group.

I saw that thanks. Too bad they say you have to own an evo. I just cant wait to get back in one..