Page 1 of 496 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your latest purchase.

Default Post pics of your latest purchase.

Anyone have to wait in line? I heard there was a line at Niketown SF starting at 7pm the night before. I had a hookup so I had my pair reserved. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by "bdking57"
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

Default Re: Post pics of your latest purchase.

I got one pair at eastbay at 9 pm the night before and I went to NT @ 5 am the morning of to get another pair. Anyone needs a sz 10 ds, holla at yo boy!
    If NISMO stands for Nissan Motorsports, does that make Honda Motorsports HOMO?<br /><br /><br />

I heard online ordering was a mess at nike.com and finishline/footlocker/eastbay/etc. I heard they sold out pretty instantly online too.
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;bdking57&quot;
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

Tony,

* * *You coppin the militaries when they come out?

If NISMO stands for Nissan Motorsports, does that make Honda Motorsports HOMO?<br /><br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by methods4
    I heard online ordering was a mess at nike.com and finishline/footlocker/eastbay/etc. I heard they sold out pretty instantly online too.
    Yep, I heard a Nike rep saying that this was one of the biggest if not the biggest releases of all time (Pre grape V's that is.....)

Quote Originally Posted by guntings
    Tony,

You coppin the militaries when they come out?
    Without a doubt. I've been waiting for the past year for these two releases. I really want all the Jordan V OG color releases too but won't be able to get them since I'm buying a house. After the military IV, I'll be done for a while. *sigh*

Military IV are going to be in even higher demand than the Mars. eek. That would definitely be a camp out event if you don't have a hookup.
    <br />

25 views and no one else bought anything this weekend? A happy meal? New shirt? Socks? Butt plug? Anything?
    <br />

*not shown in picture-HKS midpipe, KN drop in, magnaflow muffler, Pioneer HU w/ipod adapter
    http://www.mensalmanac.com

Damn nice kicks mang!

Although those are fire, I think I'm gonna pass on the Military Blues. *I need to save my money for the '07 releases like.......

1. OG black V's
    2. OG black IV's
    3. Black/ Cement III's
    4. Infrared VI's
    5. Black red XI's