The time has come for me to part with another EVO. As anyone who has been on this forum for a while knows, I bought an EVO IX MR just like this one brand new that the end of 05, and then proceeded to put 182,000 miles on it in 5 years. I then sold it to a member on this forum, and at 182,000 miles it looked like it had about 30,000 miles on it. I went through an EVO X, and BMW 335i, and ended up with another EVO IX MR. I bought this car with 60,000 miles, and it currently sits at 131,XXX miles, but it's got more goodies than my old one. It just hasn't been the same with this one. I just don't have the love for the car that I used to, so I'm moving on to something else. I'm putting the EVO, and my S2000 up for sale, and I'm going with a 335i M Sport for now. Possibly moving on to a GTR next year...we shall see.

Anyway, onto the car.
Engine:
Evolution Dynamics Stage 1 built 2.0 good to 600whp.
ACL Race Main Bearings
ACL Race Rod Bearings
OEM Thrust Washers
ARP Main Bolts
Manley H-Beam Rods (14022-4)
JE 4G63 2.0L Pistons +.020 (278906)
OEM Balance Shaft Elimination Kit
OEM Master Gasket Set Evo 9 (1000A493)
OEM Oil Pump (Evo 8) (MD266360)
OEM Oil Strainer (Evo 8/9) (MD343947)
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs 7 (ILFR7H)
ETS Intercooler Wide Tank, no stencil, black couplers, 3" core
ETS Upper Intercooler Pipe
ETS Lower intercooler pipe
ETS Intake with new AEM dryflow filter
Grimmspeed 3 port BCS
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Spark Tech Non-CDI coil on plug ignition
Mobil 1 15w50 oil
Megan O2 housing
Megan 3" downpipe
Megan test pipe
HKS Carbon Ti cat back
Rebuilt/cleaned throttle body with Mil.Spec throttle body shaft seals
Cleaned, and hot tanked head refresh job done by Evolution Dynamics
Stock turbo tuned by Evoluton Dynamics. Puts down a consistent, and smooth ~390whp on virtual dyno. Virtual Dyno Numbers

The motor has about 1,200 miles on it.

Drivetrain:
TRE Built 6 speed transmission with about 12,000 miles on it.
ACT streetlite flywheel
ACT HDSS clutch (both installed with the transmission)

Suspension:
Fortune Auto 500 series coilovers 10k/12k Track valving with optional Radial Bearing Mount upgrade for smooth operation with no noise.
Corner balanced by KevinD at Evolution Dynamics
Alignment just redone last week Camber -2front -1rear. Toe: 0 all around.
235/45/17 Hankook RS-3 tires with 4/32 tread left. Tires come new with 6/32 tread depth.

Brakes:
StopTech slotted rotors
Hawk HPS pads with less than 10,000 miles on them

Exterior:
Repainted front end to get rid of rock chips
Refinished headlights so they look like new
SE front lip

Interior:
Stock, well maintained

Clean title! No accidents!
VIN: JA3AH86C16U035367

All service records available. Even before the engine build I kept up with all necessary maintenance ahead of schedule. All service records available. All work performed by KevinD at Evolution Dynamics.

For any questions, or offers Call or text 337-274-8332 or email [email protected]
Price is $22,500 OBO.

I'll be listing it on Ebay, Autotrader, Cars.com, and Facebook.

If anyone knows someone looking, please direct them my way. Have them mention your name, and if someone you send me ends up buying the car, I'll send you a $50 pre-paid Visa debit card for the referral. I'll be posting my S2000 after I get pics with my name on a piece of paper. Same referral fee goes for that car. It is also in excellent shape.

Thanks for looking