I recently sold my evo and have a set of authentic Rays Engineering Volk Racing RE30 wheels with newer Dunlop Direzza ZII tires. The wheels have been professionally powdercoated championship white and are in excellent overall condition. They have a couple small blemishes and some light curb rash in a few spots but nothing noticeable unless you look very closely, just typical minor cosmetic flaws. No cracks, bends, repairs, or other structural issues. This complete set up cost apprx. $4,500 new with tires mounted and balanced, powdercoating center caps, lugs, tax, shipping, etc.

Wheel size/specs: 18x9.5 +22mm offset

Tire size: Dunlop Direzza ZII 255/35R/18 with 80+% tread remaining, no track usage

Asking $2,500 OBO which is a fair price considering they're authentic RE30's in excellent condition with newer tires. The powdercoating alone cost $600. Pretty rare to see a set of white RE30's for sale.

I'm willing to meet any serious Bay Area buyers half way in the Sacramento/Roseville area.

I'm having trouble posting pics for some reason so here's the link to my ad on Craigslist. (If that's not allowed please let me know and I'll remove it!)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/wto/5804362577.html