Thread: Ummm hellzevo, are you a good vendor? or just flaking.

Default Ummm hellzevo, are you a good vendor? or just flaking.

I hope hellzevo get this message. I been trying to call/pm many many times over a year period now, and I get no respond from this business onwer. Last year around October 2004, I ordered a Injen intercooler, springs RSR, rear Cusco sway bar and bushings from him. He delivered mine Injen ic. But since then he keeps on promise me he will have the parts for me to go pick up on Sat. sicne I work Mon. Fri. When many Sat. passed, I called his shop before going down to pick up the parts, no one answer the phone or he never there and his workers didnt know wtf I am talking about. So today I have had enought of this BS. So here is a question for u guys, if I called my credit card company and request refund. Is it possible since it almost a year old? Pls advise, or I may have to visit his shop all the way in Stockton and make a scene?
    Drive : Elantra<br />Commute : &#039;08-250r<br />Built: &#039;90-Tsi

Default Oh well

I tried being civil with you, but this just would not work.

So here is the history of of your orders.

You ordered injen fmic which I personaly delivered to your house and gave you a free TT.

Than when your springs and sway came in you said that you were sellig your car so swaped them for SRT4 Springs.

You made three appointments to install them and never showed, not even call to cancel.

Than you called and said you are selling your SRT4 and you want the evo stuff back.

Than I got the EVO stuff re-ordered and you made 2 more appointments to get it installed.

One time you just plain disappeared, second time you said you called and we did not answer.

Finally last week I said , I will ship this out.

Now you post on the site and than threaten to make a scene. I also heard from two other people that you bad mouthed me. I never said any thing because it is not worth it for me.

So soon as DHL picks your stuff up you will have your tracking number.

Also I hate to say this but I can not even understand what you say half the time. So please dont go arround pointing fingures.

vtluu Guest

good
    finally
    after 1 yr thnks
    and who use fake voice to avoid talking to me on the phone today.
    umm u thought u rich and famous. guess wrong.
    Drive : Elantra<br />Commute : &#039;08-250r<br />Built: &#039;90-Tsi

dude ????? what ever man. Thanks for your business. Like I said I dont even know you mean some times. Fake voice??? lol

I would vouch for Sam and the guys at HellzEvo they seem like very cool guys. Haven't had a problem yet. Also I dont see the whole point of a making a scene at someone's place of business, that usually never solves anything. But hey thats jus my 2 cents...

-Abe-

Default hi

Hey man thanks who ever u are. I just hope we can end this thread here.
    Sorry if I offended any one, but I have been dealing this for a year.

sam is a good guy. Did a clutch job for me, and we ran into some complications, my fault. But he took care of me. Pizza, drinks. He knows how too take care of his customers.

hehehe i like 009 ... i dunno why.... maybe its because I cant understand him but I like him :lol:

locked and thrown in the cellar.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.