Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to avoid or find your way out of speeding tickets..

Default Re: How to avoid or find your way out of speeding tickets..

My friend tried to do a Trial By Declaration using the Basic Speed Law from a ticket and it did not work. This was a deserted stretch of road out in Napa... officer was hiding around a corner off the road. It is clearly a speed trap as you can not see him until after you pass his position.

The response came back merely as "guilty" with no explaination or anything. I think it may work in a busy place where they have no time to review and look at small cases. In places where there is not much going on - they aren't going to let you slide.
    Car Detailing Enthusiast

I mean yea, if you really were speeding and you know you were doing it too, then you can't really help it. Because you are going to be nervous, your voice will give it away.
    But if you were like 5 above or maybe even 10 above. You might get away with a warning. But if you piss the officer off, he will cite you for the speed limit and having a stock exhaust by saying its aftermarket. :lol:

try to have a poker face and answer accordingly to the asked questions. Don't throw slang, you are not picking up chicks or selling/buying weed, you have just been pulled over. Yes and No should be your typical answers, if otherwise, asked any different questions.
    Think of it as going to a restaurant. Piss of the cashier or the cook, and you are going to find a big fat loogie in your food. Act kool, and everything will be fine.

Excellent info, thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by AztecTT
    Excellent info, thanks for posting!
    Fa sho, it was about time and I happen to know what time it is.

I have gone through the whole, pull of the highway and make it to a safe location twice now... yesterday, I was pulled over.. still havent receive reg tags yet. I looked over my shoulder and waved at the cop to indicate I was going to take them to a safe place... pulled off the highway and immediately they were asking me how I liked the car... its loud and smelly as hell mind you.. no questions about mods.Â* They wanted to check the car wasnt stolen and indicated I should have received the tags by now.Â* Aftewards they thanked me for taking the time to pull to a safe place.Â* Cops tend to smile more and are willing to joke with you pulling over in a safe area...

This also worked when I was pulled over for being 15 over... I snapped a quick joke about the cops crazy driving skills as he drifted around and intersection to come after me.. he just laughed and told me to try and slow down... I didnt have my liscense with me, my car was not registered nor did I have an insurance card lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bdking57
    I have gone through the whole, pull of the highway and make it to a safe location twice now... yesterday, I was pulled over.. still havent receive reg tags yet. I looked over my shoulder and waved at the cop to indicate I was going to take them to a safe place... pulled off the highway and immediately they were asking me how I liked the car... its loud and smelly as hell mind you.. no questions about mods. They wanted to check the car wasnt stolen and indicated I should have received the tags by now. Aftewards they thanked me for taking the time to pull to a safe place. Cops tend to smile more and are willing to joke with you pulling over in a safe area...

This also worked when I was pulled over for being 15 over... I snapped a quick joke about the cops crazy driving skills as he drifted around and intersection to come after me.. he just laughed and told me to try and slow down... I didnt have my liscense with me, my car was not registered nor did I have an insurance card lol.
    Oh man... try that with an Evo.
    - Rob

WLD a.k.a. Wilson LOL Disease - there's currently no cure for this.

Learn from your mistake: Start off with spin-outs then power slides.

That was in the evo lol.. with the GTII, catless with Cams. The specifics, the car had SC plates.. where the registration was revoked, I had a NJ liscense.. insurance I had of course, but I just didnt have the card with me.

8. Default Re: How to avoid or find your way out of speeding tickets..

hahahaha... you lucky bastard

i had a cop pull me over for going 40mph. i took my car around the block after i washed it. didnt have my DL with me, since i just went around the block.

he threatened to impound my car, (first month i got the car). had dealer plates. he said "no license plates huh?", i said its brand new, got it this month, his reply "so... no plates huh?"... "the reg is on the front window..." his reply. "okay, so you dont have any plates then?" (im thinking to myself, have you never baught a car in your life? fucking moron!)

and he goes on yapping. asking me about why i had "cone kills" stickers on my fender. and why i had it/ what its for. (im thinking damn it just just give me a ticket for going 40 in a 35, and get over it)

so in the end he didnt impound my car, gave me a fix it ticket for not having my DL. and i got a speeding ticket too. gay.

he said i was on a "hot street" for street races. :?

i was by myself, at 3pm with no cars on the road. going 40 in a 35. and hes thinking im street racing....
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    hahahaha... you lucky bastard

i had a cop pull me over for going 40mph. i took my car around the block after i washed it. didnt have my DL with me, since i just went around the block.

he threatened to impound my car, (first month i got the car). had dealer plates. he said "no license plates huh?", i said its brand new, got it this month, his reply "so... no plates huh?"... "the reg is on the front window..." his reply. "okay, so you dont have any plates then?" (im thinking to myself, have you never baught a car in your life? fucking moron!)

and he goes on yapping. asking me about why i had "cone kills" stickers on my fender. and why i had it/ what its for. (im thinking damn it just just give me a ticket for going 40 in a 35, and get over it)

so in the end he didnt impound my car, gave me a fix it ticket for not having my DL. and i got a speeding ticket too. gay.

he said i was on a "hot street" for street races. :?

i was by myself, at 3pm with no cars on the road. going 40 in a 35. and hes thinking im street racing....
    damn that hella sucks..

thanks for the great info, i will be sure to use this. haha
    I'M SO JDM.... I SLEEP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BED

Byterz Will Be Eaten!!!!!! JDM
    fresh
    --->