Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Po-po today and got snaged looking out for modifed

Thumbs down Po-po today and got snaged looking out for modifed

first time in 3 years finally got the po-po today for minor crap for fix it for exhaust and 30% tinted windows in the front, and tinted tails which is still can been seen during daylight. Any info what to do? No show under the hood. Can this be fought?
    Road Tuned
    284whp/269wtq

hks rs intake with cf kansai box, hallman mbc, go fast bit bov, tanabe concept g blue with cobb hfc, cf eyelids, ingalls damper, road tuned, dunlop something shoes

i dnt know if u really wanna fight it what r ur current mods i ask this because most of the time when u fight it the tent to do a FULL inspection i know they did it to me once it sucked got more than i asked for lol

Quote Originally Posted by sho_evo_209 View Post
    i dnt know if u really wanna fight it what r ur current mods i ask this because most of the time when u fight it the tent to do a FULL inspection i know they did it to me once it sucked got more than i asked for lol
    only got basic mods open air filter with aftermark air box....the thing is poops were profiling. I have all tint except for the front 32% all around and not even dark. they are minor fixits and just need it signed off. As for the catback with stock cat on not even loud just shiny to them so they say fix it! I dont even high ponies in the engine. I have a tanabe g blue with cat. At least im not screwed too much.
    Road Tuned
    284whp/269wtq

hks rs intake with cf kansai box, hallman mbc, go fast bit bov, tanabe concept g blue with cobb hfc, cf eyelids, ingalls damper, road tuned, dunlop something shoes

so did i need to go to ref station cuz my infraction were only fix it and have it signed off and bring it to traffic court?
    Road Tuned
    284whp/269wtq

Does it say correctable ???
    JDM*Dynasty from the 510->415->650

Quote Originally Posted by GsxEcutioner View Post
    Does it say correctable ???
    yeah is correctable. I just need more info. I dont need to take it to a ref. Just take off the front tint and license cover and switch to stock exhaust and get it signed by popo. I just thought I need to go to ref to find out the noise level is not over the limit or I should so I dont have to switch it out.
    Road Tuned
    284whp/269wtq

IDK pare...Unless it specifically says you ned to take it to ref, I wouldn't waste the time. Just do what switch needs to be done, and get it signed off.

ditto ^^^, dont you have popo friends?
    JDM*Dynasty from the 510->415->650

Quote Originally Posted by GsxEcutioner View Post
    ditto ^^^, dont you have popo friends?
    Anybody have any nice popos' that will sign my ticket off? So dont have to take off stuff?
    Road Tuned
    284whp/269wtq

^^^ Hmmm...lemme check some sources...mwahahahaha....