Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: evom evo dave blacked out headlights....

Default evom evo dave blacked out headlights....

really sorry for being hard to get a hold of lately ops: been busy for a while at work so usually when i get home the rest of my time is spent with the family.hey jared on that clearing the scratch is it ont he outside or inside?? outside is pretty easy and charging $100 is overkill while you can just buy the polish for it for about $5 a bottle and still have plenty left when you decide to clean it again later.

the scratch is small and on the outside.

hit me with a PM or e-mail about how much you'd charge to black out some headlights and tails and maybe fix a scratch.

if you're busy with the family and stuff, I COMPLETELY understand....

its still the same price that i told you last time just send me a pic of that scratch and ill take it out also while im blacking them out.

cool....

Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    its still the same price that i told you last time just send me a pic of that scratch and ill take it out also while im blacking them out.

Evo dadi Im very interested also bro, man how do I make an appointment to get it done. Please hit me up...PM me or something Bro and let me know. :P

Emperor

SpeedElement
    Gst
    OniSF
    DetailAddict

i got you in my list already pare 8)

right on Pare

Emperor

SpeedElement
    Gst
    OniSF
    DetailAddict

I'm interested please PM me a price evo dadi!!!!
    HKS 264/272 Cams, Vishnu Adj. Cam Gears, Walbaro 255 Feul Pump, HKS Drop in Air Filter, Hallman MBC, ARP Head Studs, 2.75 Tanabe DP, RRE Rally Cat/Test Pipe, Apexi NOIR CBE, Whiteline Sway bar, Volks CE28ns 255/35/18

268.1 whp Tuned and Dyno'ed By Andy at and on SpeedElement Dyno Dynamics

Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    i got you in my list already pare 8)
    pare!!me too, sige na dood, mag blaak out party dood. :lol: can you pm me, i need my tails done.
    Fuk Sho Let&#39;s Go<br />Oni-Moto/Raging Bull Productions/Team SLOW/Emperor<br /><br /><br />

hey marcel, try using a new paint instead of the flat black... its a new paint from Dupli-color.. its called Metalcast.. MC-206 Smoke.. if you spray it on the chrome, you will have the same affect like the new Evo IX lights.. try using that one...here is the process to achive that look...

Using METALCAST™ to achieve an anodized look

Dupli-Color® METALCAST™ Anodized colors are formulated to work over properly prepared shiny bare metal, faux chrome-like surfaces or METALCAST™ Ground Coat to provide a high gloss anodized look. METALCAST™ colors are heat resistant up to 500º (intermittent). Oil and gas resistant. Ideal for valve covers, air cleaners, water pumps, calipers, and oil pans. Can be sprayed directly on properly cleaned and sanded bare metal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Step 1:
    Prepare surface: Remove rust, loose paint, dirt, grease and wax from bare metal surface. Wash with mild soap and water, rinse, and dry well.

Step 2:
    Lightly sand surface with 400 grit sand paper or a Red Scotch Brite® Pad and remove sanding dust.

Step 3:
    Mask off adjacent areas.

Step 4:
    Use at room temperatures between 50º-85º and relative humidity is less than 50%. Shake can until mixing ball begins to rattle. Grasp top of can and swing in a circular motion for 2 minutes. Shake can for 10 seconds after each minute of use.

Step 5:
    METALCAST™ can be sprayed over properly prepared bare metal surfaces or the METALCAST™ Ground Coat. The anodized effect can only be achieved over properly prepared bare metal or METALCAST™ Ground Coat.

Bare metal:

For maximum adhesion, apply CP199 Adhesion Promoter before applying METALCAST™ paint to surface. Apply light coats with can 8-12 inches from surface. Use an even sweeping motion holding can parallel to the surface. Allow 5 to 10 minutes dry time between each coat. Recoat METALCAST™ colors within 1 hour or after 5 days to prevent recoat lift.

Painted/non-metal surface:

Apply METALCAST™ Ground Coat as directed. Let METALCAST™ Ground Coat dry 30 minutes before applying METALCAST™ Anodized color.

Important:

For maximum adhesion, apply CP199 Adhesion Promoter before applying METALCAST™ paint to surface. If spray button becomes clogged, wipe clean with lacquer thinner. Do not stick pins or wire into can opening. After use invert can and spray until clear gas comes out.