Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driving Schools

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Driving Schools

I could probably do a search, but I don't want to...
    Could anybody suggest a good driving school that I could check out.. My birthday is comming up in a couple months and I might ask/tell my wife I want to do this for my B-day.
    &quot;Today&#039;s forecast is bright and sunny with an 80% chance that I&#039;m wrong.&quot;<br /><br />281whp/271tq @ EIP<br /><br />[move]<br />[blue]Hooters/Blackhawk Museum Pics[/blue]<br />[/move]

Default Driving Schools

Emperor

SpeedElement
    Gst
    OniSF
    DetailAddict

Default Driving Schools

it says "High Performance Instructional Driving Events " yes this is kind of what i'm looking for.. but i always thought there was some sort of classroom time.. besides driving. has anybody ever done one of these events/classes? this looks like it's a 1 day event.. i thought these were usually weekend type deals.. also i didn't see any price on their application.. any idea how much something like this costs?
    &quot;Today&#039;s forecast is bright and sunny with an 80% chance that I&#039;m wrong.&quot;<br /><br />281whp/271tq @ EIP<br /><br />[move]<br />[blue]Hooters/Blackhawk Museum Pics[/blue]<br />[/move]

Default Driving Schools

This is probably what you're looking for:

http://www.thunderhill.com/html/driving_school.html

Default Driving Schools

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSAE
    This is probably what you're looking for:

http://www.thunderhill.com/html/driving_school.html
    +1 on Mark's suggestion Kevin.
    [quote author=SteelEvo link=topic=24525.msg413448#msg413448 date=1199748161]<br />The chatter from the flagging stations was priceless...wish I could&#039;ve recorded it.&nbsp; :lol:<br /><br />&quot;Control this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Grey Evo just went over the top instead of the bypass. I think it was to let the race car pass him&quot;<br /><br />flash forward one lap...<br /><br />&quot;Control, this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Looks like he&#039;s pretty much programmed to do it now. Just went over the top again&quot;<br />&quot;Copy that. Turn 11, flag him to me&quot;<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I don&#039;t care what everyone else is doing I&#039;m going over the top!<br /><br />-Evan K.<br />will work for track time

Default Driving Schools

ok.. that's exactly what i'm looking for.. thanks... not sure i'll be able to make the 10 dec class... i checked the schedule but it dosen't go past december.. anybody know how often they have these classes?

Default Driving Schools

I think they have it once every 2 months.

Default Re: Driving Schools

he's looking for these i believe.

http://www.skipbarber.com/

or...

http://www.jimrussell.com/

-clyde
    __________________________________________________ __________________<br /><br />&quot;token honda guy&quot; since 2004

hmm... u just brought back a really old thread, but this sounds fun... maybe I'll try to make the next event at thunder hill.

Quote Originally Posted by PANGES
    hmm... u just brought back a really old thread, but this sounds fun... maybe I'll try to make the next event at thunder hill.
    just noticed that, lol. just doing some research on forum's auto x & RR sections. hope to see ya on nov. 11
    __________________________________________________ __________________<br /><br />&quot;token honda guy&quot; since 2004