Thread: got new car, guess wat?

Default got new car, guess wat?

wassup
    walgreens is back
    but i dun work for them any more
    will change name soon
    just wan to say hello to all, and inform that i just bought a new car, yah g35
    umm no 350z, ummm celica umm no
    it neon babe
    srt4 black on self-spray black rims
    i know soem of u will be liek wtf iam thinking
    yah i know
    it nice little car for the money adn of wat i can afford, cuz my gf wan a car adn cant get g35 cuz too overprice so i got srt4 adn she auto wan to drive my evo, sad for me oh well
    by the way the car torque liek crazy, pretty good for a neon will fix this one up good, wait for more postin, yah by the way i saw one white evo at sears point lst wed, he got stage 1+ vishnu, 3 in turbo back adn ran 12.5 as his slowest tiem
    wow
    about to run my car but no helmet gay they wont let me, any one know a used helmet i can buy frm?
    Drive : Elantra<br />Commute : &#039;08-250r<br />Built: &#039;90-Tsi

SRT4 is a nice and fast, wrong wheel drive car. Just don't try taking it to the track or launching too hard and you will do just fine in it. Congrats on the purchase! I've heard those things can do pretty well in a straight line.

By the way, did you ever get ticketed for that super loud "exhaust" on your Evo? I imagine that with a few stickers and some super tinted windows, that thing would be a killer cop magnet.

3. Default got new car, guess wat?

Congrats man, SRT-4's are very nice :guitar:

Enjoy the new car 8)
    Nujabes - Modal Soul<br /><br />

yah i did got a damn fix ticket for that 3 in pipe, it not even loud compare to civic or integra, just the damn cops pickin on little azn guys, weel nwo i got dodge so they wont lokin my way hehehe
    Drive : Elantra<br />Commute : &#039;08-250r<br />Built: &#039;90-Tsi

vtluu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walgreens
    yah i did got a damn fix ticket for that 3 in pipe, it not even loud compare to civic or integra, just the damn cops pickin on little azn guys, weel nwo i got dodge so they wont lokin my way hehehe
    BOV will fix that. :P

Psssssshhht! Pssssshhht! Pssssssshhhht! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by vtluu
    Quote Originally Posted by walgreens
    BOV will fix that. :P

Psssssshhht! Pssssshhht! Pssssssshhhht! :lol:
    lol :axe:
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;marksae&quot;
    Uhhh.. can you be a little more specific? What do you mean by &quot;throw anything and everything out of whack&quot;?

you still have the EVO?
    Vishnu Xflash stage 1+ will blue bye you!