Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forum in Time For Valentines Day

Default New Forum in Time For Valentines Day

okay, so here's a new forum for all the lonely guys out there. Please discuss how lonely and sad you'll be on Valentines day without a woman, and also how sad and lonely you are in general. Go ahead and rant.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

im soo sad and lonely haha it gets expensive when you date around err hahaha. im not sure what im doing for valentine's day.
    www.chrishophotos.com [photoblog]<br />member of DFINED.ORG

Hah, a singles section on a forum full of guys....
    Jeremy<br />Mitsubishi Master Technician<br />CCMW<br />

you never know girls could come in to monitor. now we hope crazy one doesn't come by hahah =P

This week I dont think I have time to think about Valetines, I have to fix my communter car, the damn thing wouldnt start, I think it is eletrical.
    Back to being lonely, I dont just feel this on V-Day, I feel it all the time.
    Well, at least there is Internet Dating, like places MySpace.com, Match.com, Passation.com, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by chris
    you never know girls could come in to monitor. now we hope crazy one doesn't come by hahah =P
    define crazy? :lol:

it's cool, you have other lonely hearts in this forum to share your grief with.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Quote Originally Posted by toasty
    Quote Originally Posted by chris
    define crazy? :lol:
    that one girl from central. who claims to add everybody on myspace and she doesn't have a picture =P

If there's any interests, we should organize a Valentines Day Massage Parlor Meet in SF.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4564 Enterprise Street
    Fremont, CA 94538
    510-226-8822

How about a valentine's day strip club meet :twisted:
    SPEEDELEMENT