Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: snow and your Evo sticky?

Default Re: snow and your Evo sticky?

Da Evo ish moshtest fun in da shnow
    VROOOOOOOOM, PSSHH!!!

Almost time to slap on the Blizzaks! Let's hope for some pre-Thanksgiving storms.

Actually, it's snowing right now as we speak. But it's been flurries off and on all day. It might stick tonight 'cause it's freakin' cold right now.

Don't worry, by Halloween, we're going to be blanketed the way things are going this winter.
    VROOOOOOOOM, PSSHH!!!

^

Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO MILK
    It's almost here...! Sierra at tahoe opens Mid November...i just renewed my season pass

anyone have the yakima rack?.... did the part that hooks on to your door jam scratch the s**T out of your car?... any kinda of padding you guys use? they supply you with this thin ass sticker that doesn't do crap.

http://lamin-x.com/ecommerce/os/cata...96b6e32290ede5

??
    Wish I would have known about those. Somehow the rubber feet still manage to leave marks on the roof of my car. Oh well, just shows she gets used.
    05 Evo 8 - 333 whp / 318wtq - Tanabe DP, TP, Modified 3" noir cat back, GM boost solenoid, Walboro FP, RC 1000cc injectors, E-85

Quote Originally Posted by dohcvtec
    Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    It's almost here...! Sierra at tahoe opens Mid November...i just renewed my season pass

anyone have the yakima rack?.... did the part that hooks on to your door jam scratch the s**T out of your car?... any kinda of padding you guys use? they supply you with this thin ass sticker that doesn't do crap.

http://lamin-x.com/ecommerce/os/cata...96b6e32290ede5

??
    Wish I would have known about those. Somehow the rubber feet still manage to leave marks on the roof of my car. Oh well, just shows she gets used.
    Gives your evo character

almost that time again!!!.... going to be my 2nd season with Kumho ASX. They worked really good last season even with the dismal snow we had.

Going to be visiting Mammoth, CA this season!!! Anyone been there? how are the roads going there? I'm really excited about this trip 4 days 3 nights of non stop boarding!

almost that time again!!!....
    I wish, still a good 5 months off..

almost that time again!!!.... going to be my 2nd season with Kumho ASX. They worked really good last season even with the dismal snow we had.

Going to be visiting Mammoth, CA this season!!! Anyone been there? how are the roads going there? I'm really excited about this trip 4 days 3 nights of non stop boarding!
    Mammoth is great. Lots of open high alpine style skiing. Not a lot of trees up high, but lots of rocks, cliffs and chutes.

If Blizzak LM25s were a standard and on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, the Blizzaks would rate 9. The Hankook i-pike w409 would be a 10.

Michelin X ice 7 or 8

ASX would be 4

Ziex 512 would be 3

P6 four seasons would be 5

Ziex 912 would be 2

All summer tires 1

If I do go back up to Tahoe this year, it's going to be 225/45/17 Hankook i-pike
    VROOOOOOOOM, PSSHH!!!