Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: holdddd da f*@k up!!!!!!!

1. Default holdddd da f*@k up!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot8Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    so why are you single again :P :lol:
    Hes single because of hes BS crap. Is that the way you talk to ladies also? HOLLLAAAA at your Boiii....

Go to Broadway in frisco lots offf boiiiiii out there...
    HAHAHA nice :lol:
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

Default holdddd da f*@k up!!!!!!!

shit.. im subscribing to this forum now... so last night the sorta girlfreind, who maybe thought she was a girlfreind, so i played along and im sorta acting like her boyfreind.. but I really didnt want to get to involved in the situation because she was moving, well then she tells me she doesnt want to get involved with someone she will miss when she moves, meanwhile I was playing all like, well I dont want to rush things so we I wont have sex with her right away.. but then she tells me she cant be my girlfreind anymore and I didnt even know I had a gifreind to begin with, so I feel dumped but not really because im kinda internal laughing at the situation. ( never make this mistake :lol: ).. damn, dating makes my head spin.

Why did it just allow me to post as a guest.. are you trying to tempt all kinds of females into these forums for courting purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    well I dont want to rush things so we I wont have sex with her right away...
    We I wont have sex with her? What kind of relationship is this :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    well I dont want to rush things so we I wont have sex with her right away...
    We I wont have sex with her? What kind of relationship is this :shock:
    :lol:
    SPEEDELEMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Hot8Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    so why are you single again :P :lol:
    Hes single because of hes BS crap. Is that the way you talk to ladies also? HOLLLAAAA at your Boiii....

Go to Broadway in frisco lots offf boiiiiii out there...

HEY KEEP my city out of this......lol :lol:

Default Re: holdddd da f*@k up!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MROmar
    i have been on this thing for about a week maybe two...... where are the evo girls at....... i am sick of guys talkin bout some bull shit..... where the cute evo girls at....... if u know or if u are one holla at yo boi
    I'll be your Huckleberry :lol: :twisted:

Emperor

SpeedElement
    Gst
    OniSF
    DetailAddict

8. Default Re: holdddd da f*@k up!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by missred
    I'll be your Huckleberry :lol: :twisted:
    i think the correct quote is "i'm your huckleberry" :lol:
    Nujabes - Modal Soul<br /><br />

so who is this cat? what is he like 15 or something???? It's freaking Evo site, do you see a lot of ladies driving Evo's? Hell No. If you want to go hump a leg, go hump it somewhere else.

nebo

:yuckfu:
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Default chumpsssss!!!!!!!

all u chumps wanna talk shit..... yall lil evo punks are sum suckas..... In the ho race i run laps around u dorks......... If someone want to see me bout something stop talkin shit and tell me where i can meet u up so i can make u my ho too!!!!!!!! i'm in fremont u won't miss me punks everybody know s me ask for omar..........lets see who gots balls and doesn't hide behind their computer.........