Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: holdddd da f*@k up!!!!!!!

earlyapex Guest

Default Re: chumpsssss!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MROmar
    all u chumps wanna talk shit..... yall lil evo punks are sum suckas..... In the ho race i run laps around u dorks......... If someone want to see me bout something stop talkin shit and tell me where i can meet u up so i can make u my ho too!!!!!!!! i'm in fremont u won't miss me punks everybody know s me ask for omar..........lets see who gots balls and doesn't hide behind their computer.........

Ahh shait another E-Thug!

[size=24px]In the ho race i run laps around u dorks[/size]
    ahhaha, classic!

all u chumps wanna talk shit..... yall lil evo punks are sum suckas..... In the ho race i run laps around u dorks......... If someone want to see me bout something stop talkin shit and tell me where i can meet u up so i can make u my ho too!!!!!!!! i'm in fremont u won't miss me punks everybody know s me ask for omar..........lets see who gots balls and doesn't hide behind their computer.........
    hey chump, last warning, pipe the fuck down, before I lay your monkey ass out. Aight. Tell daddy he shouldn't have bought you the Evo cause you're just an accident waiting to happen, Darwin Trophy.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

vtluu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nebolic
    hey chump, last warning, pipe the fuck down, before I lay your monkey ass out. Aight. Tell daddy he shouldn't have bought you the Evo cause you're just an accident waiting to happen, Darwin Trophy.
    :brawl:

Default holdddd da f*@k up!!!!!!!

Fremont eh? Right in my neck of the woods. I'm guessing by your comments that I can just go to a gas station...ask for Omar...and they will point me in the right direction? :roll:

Anyway...yeah dude your best bet would be not to stir up this much crap on your first 10 posts...that is if you like visiting this site.

Oh...and talking like some retarded rapper just makes you look even more stupid. The English language is a great thing...learn it.
    2008 WW Evo X GSR SSS - GReddy Ti-C Cat-back-Work XT7 18x9.5 +20 -Nisei Engineering Matte Black UICP - Works Shifter Bushings-Works Ride Springs-K&N Drop In -GST Boost Pill

Digitally Remastered by Bryan@GST
    Current Powah: 305 whp/305wtq on GST Dyno.
    www.gstmotorsports.com

Haha, is this guy for real? Or did his little brother get into his account? Too funny!!
    05 Evo 8 - 333 whp / 318wtq - Tanabe DP, TP, Modified 3" noir cat back, GM boost solenoid, Walboro FP, RC 1000cc injectors, E-85

earlyapex

i like that domestic drivin e thug....... that was some funny shit..... i can laugh at that!!!!!!!!

Okay, this is getting ridiculous..............you say:

In the ho race i run laps around u dorks.........

Yet you are still looking for girls. Girls must not give you any play for you to say this. You talk the talk but they slap you down. :lol:
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

vtluu Guest

Ooh, looks like E-thugger Omar has discovered PMs:

suck my fuckin dick u bitch ass nigga....... u aint knockin shit out bitch.... stop talkin shit on the computer and tell me where u at and like two grown men we can handle this....... i will come to u....... i want to see u knock me out son....... lil bitch
    I'm just quaking in my boots... Well, maybe I would if I understood a thing he said.

Someone's obviously going for the registered-to-banned speed record.

Quote Originally Posted by vtluu

suck my fuckin dick u bitch ass nigga....... u aint knockin shit out bitch.... stop talkin shit on the computer and tell me where u at and like two grown men we can handle this....... i will come to u....... i want to see u knock me out son....... lil bitch
    I'm just quaking in my boots... Well, maybe I would if I understood a thing he said.

Wow, he sure sounds scary. LOL
    05 Evo 8 - 333 whp / 318wtq - Tanabe DP, TP, Modified 3" noir cat back, GM boost solenoid, Walboro FP, RC 1000cc injectors, E-85

Quote Originally Posted by dohcvtec
    Quote Originally Posted by vtluu

Wow, he sure sounds scary. LOL
    And apparently he's seen The Fast and the Furious too many times.

dude lets run em.......... i don't want to talk to u i want to race
    Oh, and apparently I'm a racist for promoting the proper use of the english language....

the english language is how u make it.......... so are u racist or do u have something against rappers or the way they talk...... man just suc
    Not sure exactly what that last part is supposed to mean...
    2008 WW Evo X GSR SSS - GReddy Ti-C Cat-back-Work XT7 18x9.5 +20 -Nisei Engineering Matte Black UICP - Works Shifter Bushings-Works Ride Springs-K&N Drop In -GST Boost Pill

Digitally Remastered by Bryan@GST
    Current Powah: 305 whp/305wtq on GST Dyno.
    www.gstmotorsports.com