Thread: Dutchboy is solo once again

Default Dutchboy is solo once again

well I finally broke it off with my girl of three years. Many are probably asking.....what does this mean???? it means that no more money will be needlessly wasted on diamonds and pearls, and now that loot will have a more productive and inspired purpose.......modding my 4G63.....

sadly without her i cannot retain my city lifestyle, and have had to move down to the penn. At least the roads and weather are a bit better down here. In my first weekend of freedom me and some friends took a little drive into the hills for some sun and the views. Here is a nice pic.

http://www.vandutch.org/evopics/cars.JPG

Well i hope to be seeing more of the modding community now that i don't have someone keeping me at home nad making 5 trips a week to bed bath & beyond.

sorry to hear this!

but, on the brighter side, time for a stoker.......

hey man im sorry about that, a "stoker"=stroker i assume :lol: i say stroker and cosworth big valve head :shock: 8)

ops:

Yeah, that's what i mean! :lol:

I find it funny that Wilson posts "stroker" with that avatar :lol:
    [quote author=SteelEvo link=topic=24525.msg413448#msg413448 date=1199748161]<br />The chatter from the flagging stations was priceless...wish I could&#039;ve recorded it.&nbsp; :lol:<br /><br />&quot;Control this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Grey Evo just went over the top instead of the bypass. I think it was to let the race car pass him&quot;<br /><br />flash forward one lap...<br /><br />&quot;Control, this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Looks like he&#039;s pretty much programmed to do it now. Just went over the top again&quot;<br />&quot;Copy that. Turn 11, flag him to me&quot;<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I don&#039;t care what everyone else is doing I&#039;m going over the top!<br /><br />-Evan K.<br />will work for track time

6. Default Dutchboy is solo once again

that sucks man , but life goes on........have fun modding the hell out of the Evo :twisted:
    Nujabes - Modal Soul<br /><br />

Default Re: Dutchboy is solo once again

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchboy
    well I finally broke it off with my girl of three years. Many are probably asking.....what does this mean???? it means that no more money will be needlessly wasted on diamonds and pearls, and now that loot will have a more productive and inspired purpose.......modding my 4G63.....

sadly without her i cannot retain my city lifestyle, and have had to move down to the penn. At least the roads and weather are a bit better down here. In my first weekend of freedom me and some friends took a little drive into the hills for some sun and the views. Here is a nice pic.

http://www.vandutch.org/evopics/cars.JPG

Well i hope to be seeing more of the modding community now that i don't have someone keeping me at home nad making 5 trips a week to bed bath & beyond.
    Dutchboy,

I know exactly what you're going through: http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/view...=128403#128403

Except it was two years in my case. That's two years worth of girls I passed up on! Dammit! Time to make up for it!!! :lol:

single is not that bad, i envy every single guy out there.

OMG it's soooo good to be single again! It's like all these girls I ignored while I was with the ex, have now all of sudden appeared outta da woodworks!

I still care about the ex, but she broke it off at a time when I really needed her support and she knew it too. I'd rather be single and looking a down-ass chick, instead of being with someone who ain't there when the chips are down.

Women, women everywhere! What's a guy to do?! :lol:

Dutchboy, it's not the end of the world! Find a girl that likes Evos. I'm working on one such prospect right now!

Quote Originally Posted by YankInCali
    Find a girl that likes Evos.

thats what im talking about