Thread: Dual MBC

Default Dual MBC

As the title Stated above, I been reading somewhere here or on EvoM that the Evo are capable of running a dual MBC, I think this is how it goes.. First you must get a flash to controlled the first stage of the boost after a certain RPM been attain the second boost which is controlled by a MBC will kick in like a shot of NOS...Can anyone elaborate on this?

Default Re: Dual MBC

the only one i have heard like that is the greddy electronic boost controller. where it has what they call "scramble boost" you push a button and it boost higher than the intial boost.

Carlo
    [quote author=cloud link=topic=11764.msg157213#msg157213 date=1155075350]<br />well i like it deep....lol <br />[/quote]<br /><br />i better hope thats a real girl....or <br />

You mean attaching a solenoid to a MBC or similar to run a low / med / high setting?

Almost all EBC allows having a med / high setting.
    05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR - 3&quot; TBE with Cat. Stock boost control system. 260whp / 260 lb-ft torque<br />92 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo AWD

KareBearPowa Guest

I see that dejon tool has the dual stage mbc, But is it better runnin the dual or the single stage?

All you do with the DUal Stage is hook it up like the a regular MBC. Set the First stage to what you want...21 PSI on Pump. Set the second one on like 25-26 PSi for Ras gas? On the flip of a switch you can change from Stage one to stage 2. Usually Switch down is stage 1 and Stage 2 is switch up. There are no flashing steps in making the Dual Stage work.

greddy has a steering wheel mounted button for switching form high/low.

i think it's for drag racing

my high and low is for economy and performance, economy is running just the wastegate