Page 2 of 496 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your latest purchase.

Default Re: Post pics of your latest purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by UCB

*not shown in picture-HKS midpipe, KN drop in, magnaflow muffler, Pioneer HU w/ipod adapter
    and the modding begins

man tony with the recent buying we did i dont think i can barely afford anything right now lol

Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    Quote Originally Posted by UCB
    [img]

*not shown in picture-HKS midpipe, KN drop in, magnaflow muffler, Pioneer HU w/ipod adapter
    and the modding begins

man tony with the recent buying we did i dont think i can barely afford anything right now lol
    lol..I couldnt resist. especially after seeing the dyno plots from the speedelement shop IX
    http://www.mensalmanac.com

KareBearPowa Guest

Here is what I bought this weekend:

nice!!how about the tranny?fixed it yet?

they are retroing again the bred xi?

nice but the mars iv are cool but way too much hype for that shoe thats suppose to be a general release. if it was a exclusive yea but a general release. shit ppl are ruining the shoe business now. ppl think its gonna be like 1980 again if *you picked up a pair of jordan 1 and save them its gonna be worth three times as more.

hey tony whats your holy grail?

Carlo.

[quote author=cloud link=topic=11764.msg157213#msg157213 date=1155075350]<br />well i like it deep....lol <br />[/quote]<br /><br />i better hope thats a real girl....or <br />

I booked this! :P :P

your going to Hawaii for 3 days only? bussiness or pleasure? AHHH!!! always pleasure.....

Team EMPEROR
    Tuned By: GST Motorsports

id post pics, but id be considered NWS....sorry :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;DnB_design&quot;
    can&#039;t beat that price like a red-headed step child !
    <br /><br />[quote author=vtluu link=topic=10413.msg137940#msg137940 date=1148572576]<br /> &quot;What&#039;s the difference between a porcupine and a Bimmer?&quot; (A: &quot;A porcupine has pricks on the outside.&quot<br />[/quote]<br /><br />[quote author=9secMonster link=topic=15275.msg207158#msg207158 date=1168308351]<br />Spend it all on hookers and coke.<br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by guntings
    Although those are fire, I think I'm gonna pass on the Military Blues. I need to save my money for the '07 releases like.......

1. OG black V's
    2. OG black IV's
    3. Black/ Cement III's
    4. Infrared VI's
    5. Black red XI's
    You are killing me man. I want all of the above. Except for the OG black IV.
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;bdking57&quot;
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

We are in the same boat Marcel. I had already told myself I was getting these shoes and one more pair in September...That's it for my spending money. I haven't bought anything else and won't be able to anymore. *sniffle*
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;bdking57&quot;
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />