Page 3 of 496 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your latest purchase.

Default Re: Post pics of your latest purchase.

hahah at least your gf hasnt got you on packed lunch yet.we just got a puppy today also but it was a gift from my bro-in-law,there goes another mouth to feed lol

Quote Originally Posted by drunk monkey
    they are retroing again the bred xi?

nice but the mars iv are cool but way too much hype for that shoe thats suppose to be a general release. if it was a exclusive yea but a general release. shit ppl are ruining the shoe business now. ppl think its gonna be like 1980 again if *you picked up a pair of jordan 1 and save them its gonna be worth three times as more.

hey tony whats your holy grail?

Carlo.

My holy grail is the Black/Cement IV. *I bought the retro back in 1999. *I've probably worn them about 10 times since then. *I kind of wish I hadn't. *They would be worth over $500 easy. *I won't ever sell anyways. *Maybe if I needed money to afford a kidney transplant or something. *But other than that, prolly not.

The Mars were a general release but it sure didn't seem like it. *Most stores sold out instantly. *Numbers were definitely more limited than expected. *I wish it didn't have Mars' face on them though. *:-/

Guntings and Carlos, what are your holy grails?

I need to get a new pic of all my shoes. *I haven't taken any in over a year. *All the non sneaker freaks are laughing at me. *I know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by "bdking57"
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

lol we know that already imelda lol

Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    hahah at least your gf hasnt got you on packed lunch yet.we just got a puppy today also but it was a gift from my bro-in-law,there goes another mouth to feed lol
    We've already figured out our budget and it looks like I will be packing a lunch everyday from now on. *I haven't had a sack lunch since the 6th grade. :-(

Worst case scenario, you can always just eat the dog. *Free lunch *and* one less mouth to feed. :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;bdking57&quot;
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

bwahaha doggie on a stick....tastes like chicken

its carlo btw. not carlos.

holy grails for jordans are black red cement iii, and ivs. a icy pair of concords and space jams. i had the space jams but i sold them for 75 cuz they where beat to hell and back.

holy grails for nike sbs are- slam citys and jedis.

i am more into nike sb now than jordans. but may pick up more xi and possible xiiis. if more of the og colors come out. i dont like these stupid wild colors.

Carlo
    [quote author=cloud link=topic=11764.msg157213#msg157213 date=1155075350]<br />well i like it deep....lol <br />[/quote]<br /><br />i better hope thats a real girl....or <br />

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyApex
    Here is what I bought this weekend:

lol, those look a bit familiar

Here's my soon to be latest purchase:

Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    nice!!how about the tranny?fixed it yet?
    Isn't it in the last pic?

at the motogp race I bought this after talking to Michael Czysz for a bit:
    http://www.motoczysz.com/swag/images/M_jersey_F.jpg

I would rather have bought one of these but it costs $100k:
    http://www.motoczysz.com/main.php?area=07C1