Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RRE No Name Flywheels Special $220

Default RRE No Name Flywheels Special $220

Got a truck load of these things that need to go away. $220 each until I get the pile down to where they will fit on the shelf.

Looks feels and tastes a lot like some other famous flywheels. Just no pretty packaging. 4140 Chromoly Steel and 10.7 lbs light.

KareBearPowa Guest

Default Re: RRE No Name Flywheels Special $220

$220!!!

Dayem good price, I was 2 weeks too late!

Damn! I am gonna buy one and just leave it in the garage.

DAYAMMMM that is a good price..

I had thier lightened stock flywheel on my 1g DSM and I loved it.

I will be going down to so cal in October, maybe I can just pick one up since I'm down there.

I got one just like it. Super light at 10 lbs. Looks cool, too bad I won't be able to see it anymore once it goes in.
    <br />http://www.myspace.com/potluckradiostation<br />www.speedelement.com

You can buy two, one to install and the other to hang off your rear view mirror to show people how cool you are. :-P

KareBearPowa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO
    You can buy two, one to install and the other to hang off your rear view mirror to show people how cool you are. :-P

^ LOL
    -Ed<br /><br />CareBear Tune, Tanabe 2.75 DP , RRE Rally Cat, Vishnu Catback, Works Ride Springs, Hallman MBC <br />RRE 2900lb No-name Clutch &amp; Flywheel, ARC Induction Box, HPF LICP, Fuel pump &amp; Injectors 303WHP/303WTQ<br /><br />[quote author=methods4 link=topic=22671.msg356580#msg356580 date=1193250411]<br />No kidding.&nbsp; I mean who gives up their Evo for a krautmobile?<br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyApex
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO

Top news story on 9/18/06: Flava Flav got axed at a club late last night in Los Angeles. Apparently, a felon armed with an RRE flywheel hurled the disk at Flava at a speed in excess of 7000RPM, cutting down the rapper instantly. Fans were shocked.

are you guys planning on making a combo with this and the clutch?? im gonna be in the market soon for a clutch thats why