^ bump! any updates?

Default Re: RRE GT Turbo Kit Information

Updates on?

I don't know..wilson just said updates so I decided to follow.. :lol:

I'd like an update on *hopefully* a cost effective diy kit

No updates needed. Take your butt down to RRe and let Ty and Robert molest the car for a few days. Once they've defiled it enough Mike and Scott will bless it and you will have a silly fast car.
    [quote author=SteelEvo link=topic=24525.msg413448#msg413448 date=1199748161]<br />The chatter from the flagging stations was priceless...wish I could&#039;ve recorded it.&nbsp; :lol:<br /><br />&quot;Control this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Grey Evo just went over the top instead of the bypass. I think it was to let the race car pass him&quot;<br /><br />flash forward one lap...<br /><br />&quot;Control, this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Looks like he&#039;s pretty much programmed to do it now. Just went over the top again&quot;<br />&quot;Copy that. Turn 11, flag him to me&quot;<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I don&#039;t care what everyone else is doing I&#039;m going over the top!<br /><br />-Evan K.<br />will work for track time

Any chance you guys are going to start shipping the kits? I'm sure a ton of people up here will want them!

I want one but i'm weary of driving down to so cal and driving up the grapevine untuned..

Old thread, but was wondering if you had any dyno graphs of the 50 trim or gt30r showing off it's power? It can be from any dyno, just wanted to see how the graphs looked.
    www.turboevo8.com