Thread: HELP. NEED QUAIFE FAST

1. Default HELP. NEED QUAIFE FAST

Hey guys. My dad shattered his front diff in kansas at the solo2 nats and he needs a quaife. Ive heard that road race has 1 in stock? Does anybody know where we can get one tonight? Or even tomorrow morning. Any help is appreciated. thanks

Cameron
    www.xperformance.com

Default Re: HELP. NEED QUAIFE FAST

Just got off the phone with Navid. He says he'd prefer a Quaife but an OEM or Ralliart front LSD will do. He needs it by Tuesday morning at the latest, since Solo Nationals start on Wednesday. He's willing to drive 500-600 miles to pick one up if needed. Other than the usual suspects (RRE, TRE, Sheppard, etc.) does anybody know who might have an Evo 8 front LSD in stock in/around/near Kansas/Missouri?
    Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. &quot;Tam&quot<br />Vital Motorsports<br />eXtreme Performance<br />Sponsored by WORKS

Damn, I guess the OE front LSDs do break. Good luck finding one quick. I'm sure some shop will have one that they can overnight to him.

KareBearPowa Guest

Must suck to always break things on the weekend.

5. Default Re: HELP. NEED QUAIFE FAST

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyApex
    yeah it does suck. Did you get my message? Can you call your homies up and find out if they have one in stock?
    www.xperformance.com

Try AMS in Chicago. I've read they bend over backwards to help competition DSMs and Evos.
    05 Evolution RS <br />04 Forester XT <br />91 Eclipse GSX<br />2 inch cock

he can go try dieman motorsports in lee's summit, missouri the owner has an evo himself i just dont know what kinda inventory they have. and he might actually be racing the nationals as well. anyways, assuming that u guys r racing in topeka. the shops only about an hr/ half away....i hope this might help. and if it helps....the guys name is jake deal...(probably not the right spellin on the last name...)

KareBearPowa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron@xperformance
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyApex
    yeah it does suck. Did you get my message? Can you call your homies up and find out if they have one in stock?
    According to their website they do, but they usually race on the weekends so no answer. Try calling them though - (562) 777-1522

So what happened? Did Navid get it together?
    05 Evolution RS <br />04 Forester XT <br />91 Eclipse GSX<br />2 inch cock

10. Default Re: HELP. NEED QUAIFE FAST

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse
    So what happened? Did Navid get it together?
    yeah he got it just in time and threw it in really fast before they had to run. I talked to him a little bit and he said something might not be working right or something? Im not sure, but once he gets home ill have him post in the thread with some more detailed info.

www.xperformance.com