Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: RRE Sucks...

Default Re: RRE Sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO
    Dude you don't know how long it took me to extract and fill that bottle up.
    been drinkin too much red kool-aide??
    -Ed<br /><br />CareBear Tune, Tanabe 2.75 DP , RRE Rally Cat, Vishnu Catback, Works Ride Springs, Hallman MBC <br />RRE 2900lb No-name Clutch &amp; Flywheel, ARC Induction Box, HPF LICP, Fuel pump &amp; Injectors 303WHP/303WTQ<br /><br />[quote author=methods4 link=topic=22671.msg356580#msg356580 date=1193250411]<br />No kidding.&nbsp; I mean who gives up their Evo for a krautmobile?<br />[/quote]

I just got my flywheel from you guys. What the hell, why didn't you enclose a nude pic of yourself in there for me? Why does Ed get all of the love?

Well it's reciprocal. You need to give love in order to receive it. Bend over and grab ankles!
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;bdking57&quot;
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

this threads owns all!! lol!! :lol:
    I'M SO JDM.... I SLEEP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BED

Byterz Will Be Eaten!!!!!! JDM
    fresh
    --->

Quote Originally Posted by methods4
    I've been trying to hold this in since they are my friends n all but professionally they are horrible. I took my daily driver (SRT4) in to have a new BOV flange welded in a while back and this is what they did.

How did you guys expect my BOV to function mounting it BEFORE the turdbo? :?
    Hmmm, were they smoking something when they did the install? I can't believe what i'm seeing...
    &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; <br /><br />[quote author=bryan@GST link=topic=31207.msg532273#msg532273 date=1214857352]<br />Ryan gates was only 4 tenths of a second slower than us and all it has is robi kw V3&#39;s, exhaust, reflash and some light motor supporting mods.<br /><br />It has renewed my faith in mitsu. The evo 10 is 100% still a Evo, and a damn good version at that.<br />[/quote]

Yea... I still d/k what happened.

Me either! I'm still rolling around in a Neon with a BOV stuck on the intake pipe!
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

wtf?

All I can do now is brush off the haters...Like this guy:

<br />

^Get back H8R's...

DD
    08 SCCA SFR XP Champion...
    Thanks SpeedElement for your support...