Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RRE Sucks...

Default Re: RRE Sucks...

Huh? What cha talking about Willis? It's all here.

Quote Originally Posted by dohcvtec
    and my post dissappeared... hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by ApexVIII
    this is a joke right?? i hope
    Would I ever joke about something as serious as them mounting a BOV on my intake?
    Quote Originally Posted by "bdking57"
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

Yes you would. You once told me Medway was a girl. I learned the hard way that she/he wasn't what you had told me.

Quote Originally Posted by methods4
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO
    Tony I do remember you asking us specifically to mount the BOV on the intake pipe. I even asked 3 times are you positive that is where you want it? You said, "look here jackhole, I paid you to weld this BOV on, not to second guess my know how."

Still, you gotta admit the welds are still top notch no?
    More like the other way around. This is how the convo really went...

Ty: Hey this is where we are going to mount the BOV
    Me: Are you serious?
    Ty: You know how we do.
    Me: How is it going to work with it mounted before the turbo?
    Ty: Listen you little fish sauce eating pajama wearing charlie, don't ever question me again. RRE is professional. We've done this a million times.
    Me: Alrighty then.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

5. Default Re: RRE Sucks...

this is not war forum ppl. eventually not expecting a reply like that from a vendor.
    - Amiel<br /><br />*** stock ****<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i13.tinypic.com/6yd9wgi.gif&quot;&gt;

I need JanSolo to translate the above post. TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;bdking57&quot;
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

Quote Originally Posted by dl_EVO
    HAHAHA whistle tips..

It goes like WOOO WOOO..

Hey Tony, it doesn't matter "cuz you does it purely fo decoration", right? :lol:

Huh?

It doesn't matter now. Tony and his Tokyo Drift Klub is banned from doing bidness with us evar! I'm done with this subject, Tony you betuh watch ya back! Cause one day I'm going to stab with you a Ohlin shock when you least expect it..

Quote Originally Posted by dizhungryguy
    this is not war forum ppl. eventually not expecting a reply like that from a vendor.

lol
    05 Evo 8 - 333 whp / 318wtq - Tanabe DP, TP, Modified 3&quot; noir cat back, GM boost solenoid, Walboro FP, RC 1000cc injectors, E-85

Haha now this is entertainment
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..