Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do u guys go back to the dealership for service?

1. Default Re: do u guys go back to the dealership for service?

if i have to then probably
    - Amiel<br /><br />*** stock ****<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i13.tinypic.com/6yd9wgi.gif&quot;&gt;

Default Re: do u guys go back to the dealership for service?

I would never take my EVO to a Mitsubishi stealership for service. Rather just take it to a local shop that knows how to work on EVOs. But with my other car, I dont mind taking it to the dealer for minor service work. Plus, I get to take usually either an X5 or 530i loaner home if the job wont be done that same day.
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

yep i go back for service but mainly for major ones.the dealership where i go to is the same place where i bought mine and theyre pretty laid back.they dont even say anything to my mods.

haha, thx.....how can i reach works or speed element for my car service??

GG EvoIX since Jan.2006

Quote Originally Posted by evodragon915
    haha, thx.....how can i reach works or speed element for my car service??

Speed Element = 510-226-8822. Ask for Devin or Cal and tell them Eugene sent ya. If u do, it's a 50/50 chance that they'll either treat u like shit or treat u really nice because you potentially know me. haha.

jk. Really though, I hate going to shops, but the guys at Speed Element are really cool and have proven to me to be the only shop that I would trust with my car.

aite, ty alot imma call em tomo.......do u noe deir work hrs....like do they work durin sat and sun?
    GG EvoIX since Jan.2006

aite, ty alot imma call em tomo.......do u noe deir work hrs....like do they work durin sat and sun?
    Closed on the weekends from what I remember. They open at 10am daily I think as well.
    Chad

I think they work sat's, not sundays. I dunno their hours. I think they close at 6 or 6:30, but I get off work at 6 and if I ask them, they'll stay (I usually get there around 7). They're really cool about those kinda things.

do u noe how much does it cost to service? so i can brin the cash
    GG EvoIX since Jan.2006