Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Local Place for gauge holders?

Default Local Place for gauge holders?

Trying to look for a place that sells single gauge holder/pods or the autometer steering collumn single pod mount. So far I've tried Gruppe-S, Speedelement/ www.mpjperformance.com, Auto Innovation...

I'm looking for someone who has something in stock so I can get this done this weekend. Any one have any suggestions as to other local vendors I should try?

Thanks!
    - Jason

94 Sentra
    03 Santa Cruz Blur
    06 Some Other Car

Have you seen my girlfriend?

Default Re: Local Place for gauge holders?

BUMP
    - Jason

94 Sentra
    03 Santa Cruz Blur
    06 Some Other Car

lancershop.com. You should have been pro-active and ordered earlier.
    05 Evo 8 - 333 whp / 318wtq - Tanabe DP, TP, Modified 3" noir cat back, GM boost solenoid, Walboro FP, RC 1000cc injectors, E-85

Ya, I know, I was waiting to see if another vendor could get the greddy guage cup-stly
    holder like Bryan has... but that fell through. I was hoping to see if I could still get this
    finished up this weekend, I figured out of all the import shops in the bay area, someone should have something... :?
    - Jason

94 Sentra
    03 Santa Cruz Blur
    06 Some Other Car

theres a guy on craigslist thats selling autometer single gauge pods for like $30-52mm and $40-60mm. i'll look for his number or his add on craigslist

I bought my 2 5/8" autometer gauge cup for $20 from Gotelli's in South SF. You need to tweak it a little to make it hold the greddy gauge, but it works.

ok his ads gone on craigs... i'll give you his number when i get home this weekend if you like his in san jose, he sell black gauge pods and the c/f gauge pods as well. let me know if you still need one

markSAE, wheres Gotellis at South SF? i might want to go there to get it, since im in the city this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by panem
    markSAE, wheres Gotellis at South SF? i might want to go there to get it, since im in the city this weekend.
    It's on El Camino near tanforan.* It's actually right across the street from the Sees Candy factory.

If I remember correctly, the pod was $20 when I bought it 2.5 years ago. Perhaps you can call them to verify price before driving down there.

i c. thanks mark