Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Resonated Test Pipe with pictures

Default Re: Resonated Test Pipe with pictures

Quote Originally Posted by masurie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEd925
    Quote Originally Posted by masurie
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyApex
    You have to call. They keep it on the down low for off-road use only.
    Just got off the phone with RRE, they are making some as we speak and will be shipped out in a week.
    how much do they sell it?
    230 kind of pricey but works sells their resonated test pipe for like 170 and it LOOKS like a test pipe. I want stealth, power, and resonation hard to beat the RRE rally cat.

230?? thats way too much for test pipe. i doubt cops will look under your car anyway.
    They dont even need to look under it, they can simply tap it with a stick. If its just a piece of pipe they will know.

<--Runs a resoanted TP, looking for cat shields
    http://www.mensalmanac.com

UCB, which resonated test pipe do you use? Do EVO VIII test pipes fit IX's? VIII have the o2 sensor on the cat-back and the IX have it on the cat right?

KareBearPowa Guest

Yest Evo 8 test pipes and HFC cats work on evo 9's if you have an aftermarket catback. You just run the rear 02 to the midpipe instead of the cat area.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyApex
    Yest Evo 8 test pipes and HFC cats work on evo 9's if you have an aftermarket catback. You just run the rear 02 to the midpipe instead of the cat area.
    Excellent! Thank you..

Just remember you need one of these with either "hi-flow cats." If you guys plan on ordering one, just make be sure to specify what kind of downpipe and exhaust you have. Alot of time you would stick the downstream o2 into the one that goes in the exhaust.

I removed the SES light bulb from my dashboard. Presto, $0 spent and no SES light!
    Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. &quot;Tam&quot<br />Vital Motorsports<br />eXtreme Performance<br />Sponsored by WORKS

So the rre rally cat comes with pre-welded mounting flanges for a specific dp and cb?

Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO
    Just remember you need one of these with either "hi-flow cats." If you guys plan on ordering one, just make be sure to specify what kind of downpipe and exhaust you have. Alot of time you would stick the downstream o2 into the one that goes in the exhaust.

04' EVO VIII TB SSL
    GST Bryan Tuned 363whp/350tq.

KareBearPowa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Evotech8
    So the rre rally cat comes with pre-welded mounting flanges for a specific dp and cb?

Yes, they bolt up direct to any DP and Catback that has the normal 2-bolt flanges.

^+1 I just order my rally cat, I have vishnu sig exhaust and tanabe 2.75 DP. Do I need the CEL fix?
    -Ed<br /><br />CareBear Tune, Tanabe 2.75 DP , RRE Rally Cat, Vishnu Catback, Works Ride Springs, Hallman MBC <br />RRE 2900lb No-name Clutch &amp; Flywheel, ARC Induction Box, HPF LICP, Fuel pump &amp; Injectors 303WHP/303WTQ<br /><br />[quote author=methods4 link=topic=22671.msg356580#msg356580 date=1193250411]<br />No kidding.&nbsp; I mean who gives up their Evo for a krautmobile?<br />[/quote]

KareBearPowa Guest

^+1 I just order my rally cat, I have vishnu sig exhaust and tanabe 2.75 DP. Do I need the CEL fix?
    Yes.