Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Resonated Test Pipe with pictures

Default Re: Resonated Test Pipe with pictures

Both will fit the EVO 8 or 9. Only time when we would stick a bung on the "cat" itself is when someone weird and request it. But I don't understand why would you want to run a aftermarket downpipe and a "hi-flow cat" with a stock exhaust system. :shrug.

All aftermarket exhaust, made for the EVO 8 will fit the EVO 9. You just need to plug up the secondary o2 since the EVO 9 o2 sensor sit in the middle of the cat itself. If you plan on getting any test pipe or "hi-flo cat" you would stick your secondary/downstream o2 to your exhaust. Unless you have a some way of restricting the exhaust to the o2 sensor. It will trip a code. You can either 1. take out your CEL light bulb, 2. /ignore it, or 3. get one these little adapter that move the o2 sensor out of the exhaust flow.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO
    Both will fit the EVO 8 or 9. Only time when we would stick a bung on the "cat" itself is when someone weird and request it. But I don't understand why would you want to run a aftermarket downpipe and a "hi-flow cat" with a stock exhaust system. :shrug.

All aftermarket exhaust, made for the EVO 8 will fit the EVO 9. You just need to plug up the secondary o2 since the EVO 9 o2 sensor sit in the middle of the cat itself. If you plan on getting any test pipe or "hi-flo cat" you would stick your secondary/downstream o2 to your exhaust. Unless you have a some way of restricting the exhaust to the o2 sensor. It will trip a code. You can either 1. take out your CEL light bulb, 2. /ignore it, or 3. get one these little adapter that move the o2 sensor out of the exhaust flow.
    can you add a cel fix to my order, ill pm you my info.
    -Ed<br /><br />CareBear Tune, Tanabe 2.75 DP , RRE Rally Cat, Vishnu Catback, Works Ride Springs, Hallman MBC <br />RRE 2900lb No-name Clutch &amp; Flywheel, ARC Induction Box, HPF LICP, Fuel pump &amp; Injectors 303WHP/303WTQ<br /><br />[quote author=methods4 link=topic=22671.msg356580#msg356580 date=1193250411]<br />No kidding.&nbsp; I mean who gives up their Evo for a krautmobile?<br />[/quote]

Here are some pics of the RRE rally cat...

-Ed<br /><br />CareBear Tune, Tanabe 2.75 DP , RRE Rally Cat, Vishnu Catback, Works Ride Springs, Hallman MBC <br />RRE 2900lb No-name Clutch &amp; Flywheel, ARC Induction Box, HPF LICP, Fuel pump &amp; Injectors 303WHP/303WTQ<br /><br />[quote author=methods4 link=topic=22671.msg356580#msg356580 date=1193250411]<br />No kidding.&nbsp; I mean who gives up their Evo for a krautmobile?<br />[/quote]

Oh snap, that is clean!

KareBearPowa Guest

Personally I like the table cloth.

I agree..

That table cloth is simply FAB-U-LOUS!

hmm, i thought their resonator was 3" on the inside. Looks like its about 2".
    05 Evo 8 - 333 whp / 318wtq - Tanabe DP, TP, Modified 3&quot; noir cat back, GM boost solenoid, Walboro FP, RC 1000cc injectors, E-85

3" inch buddy.

thanks pal
    05 Evo 8 - 333 whp / 318wtq - Tanabe DP, TP, Modified 3&quot; noir cat back, GM boost solenoid, Walboro FP, RC 1000cc injectors, E-85

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyApex
    Personally I like the table cloth.
    haha don't be dissing my mommas fancy table cloth.