Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Resonated Test Pipe with pictures

Default Resonated Test Pipe with pictures

Hey RRE,

I am trying to find your resonated test pipe with cat heat shields, but I dont see it on your website. How much do they go for? I can place my order today.

thanks!

-Ed<br /><br />CareBear Tune, Tanabe 2.75 DP , RRE Rally Cat, Vishnu Catback, Works Ride Springs, Hallman MBC <br />RRE 2900lb No-name Clutch &amp; Flywheel, ARC Induction Box, HPF LICP, Fuel pump &amp; Injectors 303WHP/303WTQ<br /><br />[quote author=methods4 link=topic=22671.msg356580#msg356580 date=1193250411]<br />No kidding.&nbsp; I mean who gives up their Evo for a krautmobile?<br />[/quote]

KareBearPowa Guest

Default Re: Resonated Test Pipe with pictures

You have to call. They keep it on the down low for off-road use only.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyApex
    Just got off the phone with RRE, they are making some as we speak and will be shipped out in a week.
    -Ed<br /><br />CareBear Tune, Tanabe 2.75 DP , RRE Rally Cat, Vishnu Catback, Works Ride Springs, Hallman MBC <br />RRE 2900lb No-name Clutch &amp; Flywheel, ARC Induction Box, HPF LICP, Fuel pump &amp; Injectors 303WHP/303WTQ<br /><br />[quote author=methods4 link=topic=22671.msg356580#msg356580 date=1193250411]<br />No kidding.&nbsp; I mean who gives up their Evo for a krautmobile?<br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by BigEd925
    Hey RRE,

I am trying to find your resonated test pipe with cat heat shields, but I dont see it on your website. How much do they go for? I can place my order today.

thanks!

will these test pipe yields less power than the regular one? i assume it will be quiter right?
    RRE rally cat, HKS drop in, custom tuned by [email protected]/282wtq

KareBearPowa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by masurie

will these test pipe yields less power than the regular one? i assume it will be quiter right?
    Same power, less rasp, more stealth.

will this test pipe yields less power than regular testpipe? how much quieter than the regular test pipe?

Just got off the phone with RRE, they are making some as we speak and will be shipped out in a week.
    how much do they sell it?

230 kind of pricey but works sells their resonated test pipe for like 170 and it LOOKS like a test pipe. I want stealth, power, and resonation hard to beat the RRE rally cat.

230 kind of pricey but works sells their resonated test pipe for like 170 and it LOOKS like a test pipe. I want stealth, power, and resonation hard to beat the RRE rally cat.

230?? thats way too much for test pipe. i doubt cops will look under your car anyway.

KareBearPowa Guest

230?? thats way too much for test pipe. i doubt cops will look under your car anyway.
    Then don't buy it? It's not for everyone. It's worth it to me for piece of mind. It's not just a test pipe, its a test pipe with a full 3" resonator and fabricated heat shields.