Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sacramento and 707 Area meet 01/03/2004

Default Sacramento and 707 Area meet 01/03/2004

hope everyone makes it tonight, i have confirmation that a few NSX's and G35 will be there too, the NSX's are lightly modded but they always want to run, so if you want to see how your EVO stacks up against a NSX, they'll be more than happy to run you. In case anyone needs my to contact me, my cell is 408-421-0231 we'll be at ARDEN FAIR BEST BUY parking lot 5pm and from there we'll roll over to Natomas to meet with WRX/Sti guys. The date for the meet is today 1.3.04 (Saturday). See everyone there tonight.
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

How was the turnout tonight?

it was very good. i went up there then came back home early. very nice turnout guys... thumbs up all the way look forward to next time
    looking for megan racing products
    <br />check out www.eliteperformanceracing.com

we'll have various pics posted soon, looks good. btw, whoever had a chance to take pics (i forgot to bring my camera) can you post up on some pics please.

thanks
    EVO X
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Anything going on tonight? Im thinking of going to the wrx meet.

not sure we should but who knows
    looking for megan racing products
    <br />check out www.eliteperformanceracing.com

tapioca express in sacrametno , off 5 south, exit pocket road bust a right and after the first light its the mall on your right hand side, same complex as the 24 hour fitness center
    EVO X
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3