PDA

View Full Version : FU**ING HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evotistic
06-20-2004, 01:25 PM
So I come out of the Rage last night, and 3 of my windows are busted in, my sunroof was busted in, and all four of my tires were slashed! And the cops wont take a report until monday, when they are "open". WTF! I hate jealous ass mf'ers! I didn't do anything to anybody and I come out to find my car pretty jacked up. There were two other evo's in the lot one red and one blue....anybody see anything? I have fingerprints on the car, so I am going to get the prints dusted tomorrow.....this shit sucks :x

vtluu
06-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Jeez, that sucks! :pissed: I hope they catch those assholes! :ahnold:

SilverBullet
06-20-2004, 02:33 PM
Damn that sucks...hope u catch those fu%kers !

nebolic
06-20-2004, 03:45 PM
dude that hella sucks. Isn't there always a cop patrolling or posted up in the parking lot of the rage? Bet they saw something but was too lazy to get off their fat ass to do anything about it. Damn haters, hope you catch those fuckers.

Nebo

kimmievo
06-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Brandon.....that hella sucks, I am so sorry to hear the bad news. I hope you catch those losers and teach them a lesson or two. Please keep us posted!

:pissed:

GReddy_917
06-20-2004, 05:16 PM
Im down to punish some asswipes...I still have plenty of payback aggression in me!! :ninja:

ob4
06-20-2004, 06:43 PM
:x That's really sucks!!!

-Terry

BluEvo
06-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Sorry to hear that jealous assholes must tamper with your baby like that. Hope you catch those bastards! :box:

06-20-2004, 09:16 PM
FOR REAL MAN THE RAGE IS WHERE THE ALL BROKE ASS AZN RICER FOOLS GO, MOST FROM STOCKTON AND SHIT, I WENT THERE WHILE BACK AND MOST THE TIME HELLA HATERS SNIFF U OUT MAN, IT SUK THAT TOO MANY KIDS GO OUT TO CLUB, THAT Y I DUN CLUBBING ANY MORE CUZ IAM WISER NOW, HOPE YOUR INSUR COVER THAT

SouthernCrane
06-20-2004, 09:21 PM
:evil: Time to :ahnold: those a$$holes!!!!

score
06-20-2004, 09:27 PM
People still go to the Rage? Honestly, I havent been there since I was kicked out, but thats another story in itself.

Its all about Empire.

EvoVIII
06-20-2004, 09:39 PM
hmmm rage??

ace33joe
06-21-2004, 05:13 AM
I hope cops can catch those suckers.

SouthernCrane
06-21-2004, 07:22 AM
It's monday, did you file your report?

thomas
06-21-2004, 10:07 PM
ah, B! damn mang, sorry to hear about that sh!t. f*cking asshole security pieces of shit dont ever do nothing. theres always cops patrolling that area. that sucks dood. hope you get everything worked out. give me a call if you need anything. :evil:

MitsuMan
06-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Go post a wanted sign with a reward for their heads they'll probably rat themselves out llittle bitches!!!!!!!!

evotistic
06-22-2004, 10:01 PM
Hey thanks for all the support guys.....(and girls!). I filed my report with Sac PD and they told me two things. They can't lift the fingerprints from the outside of the car because it won't hold up in court, and they wont lift DNA from the spit because the PD doesn't use those assets for vandalism. Crazy huh? And I dropped my baby off this morning, and the original estimate is 2 - 3 weeks, including 4 new Yokohama's and a full paint job, a new spoiler(the carbon fiber is all f*cked up) and the interior has to be completely pulled so they can get the glass out of the vents. Luckily, there was only one dent, so......I'll keep you guys updated of the situation. As for the rage...I hadn't been there since like 98, mainly because I lived in LA and then the whole Baghdad thing, but I'll tell you what...somebody saw something and they didn't have enough balls to drop the dime....anyway. Peace mangs!

V8KiLL3R
06-26-2004, 08:07 AM
i hope they get those asshol3s! I hate shit like that

cleanevo
06-28-2004, 06:24 AM
Ready to beat some ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us know if you find any info on who did this to your car

evotistic
07-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Just want to update ya'll......the tow company damaged my fmic and front bumper, so i am getting a greddy replacement because the cost of the stock is more expensive! I come out on top I guess....I also get four new advan's...I'm working on the cf hood, because of the damage done to the stock.....It's still gonna be in the shop for a couple of weeks, but there is a silver lining I guess.....until then, I get to roll in the white rental neon....great......and I keep getting fronted on by this dude in Laguna that drives a red evo! Give me some love bro! Anyway.....

B

BluEvo
07-07-2004, 05:26 PM
at least you get some good stuff out of something bad. but having that type of thing done to your pride and joy still hurts. i wish your Evo a speedy recovery!

vtluu
07-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Just want to update ya'll......the tow company damaged my fmic and front bumper
Deja vu all over again... (http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69&highlight=chevron+towing) :roll:

CollinsT
07-09-2004, 04:35 PM
So I come out of the Rage last night, and 3 of my windows are busted in, my sunroof was busted in, and all four of my tires were slashed! And the cops wont take a report until monday, when they are "open". WTF! I hate jealous ass mf'ers! I didn't do anything to anybody and I come out to find my car pretty jacked up. There were two other evo's in the lot one red and one blue....anybody see anything? I have fingerprints on the car, so I am going to get the prints dusted tomorrow.....this shit sucks :x

Woah! I go to the rage quit a bit and generally drive my EVO, Umm time to rethink my cars to drive. Good god what the hellis happening, Silverbullets car was broken into at paradise Island and now this at a place where I go alot on the weekends. Dude sorry about your car, damn people. I hang out with quit a bit of imports, I will keep my eye open.

nebolic
07-09-2004, 05:05 PM
hey evotistic, who the hell is that in the red evo in laguna, let me know where he rolls and i'll bitch slap him for ya until you get your evo back. Damn your evo is getting hooked up.

Just a jealous buch of mofo's, hey we should set up a sting. park our evos somewhere and wait for those jackasses to come out, then we mob on them. muhaaa

Nebo

Airgiod
07-09-2004, 05:08 PM
i thought of that already...the issue with that is you have to let them hurt your baby before you can jump them...

evotistic
07-09-2004, 05:36 PM
Nebo- Hell yeah I'm all about the sting operation! Lets beat some izass! Naw...and the red evo bro he rolls up and down laguna! I'm not worried about him though....and yes the evo is getting hooked up. I have a dope hood coming in...but that will be a suprise until i get it.

Collin- I saw you there that night bro...you were parked like two rows in front of me....definately time to reconsider spots to chill at....

Airigod- We'll get those haters sometime....they'll get whats coming to them.

onesicklambo
09-02-2004, 11:08 PM
hey NEBOLIC...you go to sac raceway alot? What do you run? Maybe we can race sometime.?hhe

nebolic
09-03-2004, 06:28 AM
holy shit you want to race me in your lambo????? Dude bring your lambo out... I wanna see it.

I don't race too much cause I'm on lockdown by the lady. Hahaah -- whipped = me. Anyways, drop me a PM and give me your contact info and we'll set up a mini meet up here in Sac town.

Nebo

garrick70
09-03-2004, 07:28 AM
Hey Nebo,

We need another mini meet in Sac Town. Maybe we could cruise to Tahoe!

nebolic
09-03-2004, 07:35 AM
yeah i'm thinking of the same thing. What are you guys opinon on that. Would you like one soon for Sac town, say maybe next week or would u guys like to meet up in October?

Let me know so i can set something up.

Nebo

thomas
09-03-2004, 08:12 AM
hey NEBOLIC...you go to sac raceway alot? What do you run? Maybe we can race sometime.?hhe

yo lambo, were you at the track (sac raceway) a couple weeks back? jamie said something about a lambo being there...

nebo, let me kno when you guys wanna roll to tahoe. should be an awesome drive, lots of twisties and nice roads...ill be down for sure.

think about starting a new thread for that: "sac --> tahoe cruise" haha...

thomas
09-03-2004, 08:15 AM
hey brandon, sorry mang! didnt mean to hijack your thread. i hope all the sh!t turns out good. thats the worse, phucking haters, when theres already so much bullshit going on in life. your ride should be much better when its down. the worse is just waiting for it.

like i said, hope everything works out well. talk to you lates.

oh yea, im down for that "guerilla warfare" too! lets mob those fools!!!

onesicklambo
09-03-2004, 08:02 PM
ya we went to the track a few weeks ago. We were already in sac, so I told my dad why not..see what it runs. It didnt do too well though. I hit a 12.9...with NO launch. I didnt want to launch it, becuase the clutch on them go out VERY easy with all the HP and its so harsh with AWD...plus a new clutch is 8k. But..I think if i would have lauched it, low 12's easy. But thats not what its made for!(lol)..anyone wanna trade for an evo??!

nebolic
09-03-2004, 10:06 PM
damn, the lambo must be a beast to drive. Im sure someone here will trade u for the lambo. :)

Nebo

onesicklambo
09-04-2004, 12:14 AM
ya its a beast alright, maybe trade for an MR!?? Anyone got ahold on one yet.!!

evo9rs
06-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Dude I totally feel you man. I got fu##ing losers like that at my work also. Mother fu##ers have no balls, thats what it is. No fu##ing balls. They can face anybody so they take it out on your stuff you value.

MAB1025
06-04-2007, 10:52 PM
Dude I totally feel you man. I got fu##ing losers like that at my work also. Mother fu##ers have no balls, thats what it is. No fu##ing balls. They can face anybody so they take it out on your stuff you value.

Holy old thread batman!!

wilson1
06-04-2007, 11:22 PM
:lol:

evo9rs
06-04-2007, 11:28 PM
sorry boy wonder, was lookig at the date