PDA

View Full Version : reform clan

07-16-2004, 02:55 PM
yo yo yo evo brothas, i currently reform my cs clan for real competitive, we retired for a year due to the fact that 1.6 gay anbd many of su got older and have kid
but now i reform it again, miss the challenge and really want to join cpl tournament, the last time e at cpl qualified day we came in second despise with 4 players
here calling for help on web set up and players who want to join us
the clan will be tagging -[M]- stand for mini men, and will join cal o next season, got to shut these newbies up
so feel free to join us and can i use NorCalevo.net as sponsor? mayeb work more into detail
yah by the way my old clan is 187-FAQ we were famous back in the day...

vtluu
07-16-2004, 03:22 PM
JDM'ed:

Brothas of evo of yo of yo of yo, I presently improve the whole group of my cs for competing the substance, as for us rather than being obtained in gay anbd 1.6, there are the many children of old su, but now I improve that for the second time, it lets escape challenge, and really, to connect the complete tournament it would like 1 year you retire because of the fact, last e we of the complete is decorated day which scorn is set up here request the help of the net which 4 players who and 2nd enter, the whole group - [ The player we would like to connect us who are attached to M ] - it raises for the small-sized person, connects the following season cal o, these newcomers obtaining in order to tighten and connecting us who therefore are felt it reaches freely and as for me it is possible to use NorCalevo.net as a sponsor? As for the work of mayeb to yah of detail whole group we where I am more old at the place the famous back section of day... are 187-FAQ
Makes much more sense now. :roll:

07-16-2004, 03:49 PM
damn tam iam already confused??????????? :roll: :? :? :?
but thnks for the translation....umm yah :? stillllll :? :?

WRXTodd
07-16-2004, 08:23 PM
okay so i think i understand... what your were trying to say was that you want people to play Counterstrike... while my grandmother is on a 12 speed racing a monkey in a ford festiva?.... that cant be right

kataklyzm
07-16-2004, 10:18 PM
i'd play but i suck

LEVIII
07-16-2004, 10:35 PM
HUH?

WRXTodd
07-16-2004, 10:42 PM
ill play but i might not be able to play during the hours you guys want... unless someone can convince my boss to let me play at work!

EvoVIII
07-16-2004, 11:29 PM
I am so so..... you guys playing with 1.6?

Buzzard
07-16-2004, 11:36 PM
I gave up on CS because of the constant hacks and the so-called 1337 players that needed to cheat. I play BF42/Desert Combat, BFV (it's so-so, imo) and Wolfenstein:ET. DoD wasn't bad, the cheaters didn't seem to care about that game, also liked Firearms, but for some reason I don't score well at CS eventhough I do well at most other FPS games.

Evo8andahalf
07-16-2004, 11:56 PM
i play but im in retirement right now haha..moved outta the dorms and lost my t1 connection now all i have is dial up..so i have to play with bots..

EVO GRIM
07-17-2004, 09:22 AM
I played Cal-o then cal-im, but it got too stressful. What servers do you guys play? Steam Id's?

07-17-2004, 02:53 PM
any one wan to join us feel free to pm me, iam getting the server soon, we use to play in cya server 1 and 2, or gibs server in sf, my steam id name is [email protected]

GReddy_917
07-18-2004, 09:41 AM
1.5 or 1.6?

07-18-2004, 12:57 PM
1.6 for cal league

Evo8andahalf
07-21-2004, 01:26 AM
hmm does anyone have a steam account that they dont need or use anymore..?

EVO GRIM
07-21-2004, 07:06 AM
Hacker!

NgohOiNei
07-21-2004, 10:51 AM
yo yo yo evo brothas, i currently reform my cs clan for real competitive, we retired for a year due to the fact that 1.6 gay anbd many of su got older and have kid
but now i reform it again, miss the challenge and really want to join cpl tournament, the last time e at cpl qualified day we came in second despise with 4 players
here calling for help on web set up and players who want to join us
the clan will be tagging -[M]- stand for mini men, and will join cal o next season, got to shut these newbies up
so feel free to join us and can i use NorCalevo.net as sponsor? mayeb work more into detail
yah by the way my old clan is 187-FAQ we were famous back in the day...

Coming from a long line of English majors...including myself....
What the fuck?

07-21-2004, 11:10 AM
who to say what is the right way to type or write englisnh, well i been here 12 years, 5 years of shitty ESL, then college where i learn nuthing but pool and ping pong, and where iam at now prob. doing better than some of the grads who write perfect english liek many of u r, i thought here is where i can express or share what i been doing just liek every one else, seem like u guys languagism (lol i made that up). who give a damn if i cant write correctly, shit this is the forum not a resume writing or school or my job related.
Pls remember people like me who cant write work our ass off to get where we are, so be a little more respect
oh yah by the way i drive the same car as many of u perfect englishers
and think about that and see where u are comparing to me. damn haters

Evo8andahalf
07-21-2004, 05:16 PM
heh, my version of 1.6 is cracked

nebolic
07-21-2004, 06:11 PM
who to say what is the right way to type or write englisnh, well i been here 12 years, 5 years of shitty ESL, then college where i learn nuthing but pool and ping pong, and where iam at now prob. doing better than some of the grads who write perfect english liek many of u r, i thought here is where i can express or share what i been doing just liek every one else, seem like u guys languagism (lol i made that up). who give a damn if i cant write correctly, shit this is the forum not a resume writing or school or my job related.
Pls remember people like me who cant write work our ass off to get where we are, so be a little more respect
oh yah by the way i drive the same car as many of u perfect englishers
and think about that and see where u are comparing to me. damn haters

I second that :D

And also 009 probably speaks another language fluently...

Nebo

NgohOiNei
07-21-2004, 07:00 PM
How can I hate if I can't decipher what you're saying?

Sadly, this is a place where the only way I can communicate to everybody else is through text, and vice versa.

Is it wrong for me to assume that other people on the boards here will be typing in English?

Sorry 009, didn't mean to pick on you but it's not like you're the only other person on the boards who had to move somewhere and learn a new language.

07-21-2004, 10:46 PM
well it was a jok any way if u didnt get it
i dun care if u cant understand wat iam typing, we here for we luv evo, i think that enuff reason, guess only neb got my jok...

kataklyzm
07-21-2004, 10:59 PM
hey...where can i get the crack for 1.6?

i need it for my desktop..if you could get that for me you would be teh w1n l0lz

Evo8andahalf
07-22-2004, 12:23 AM
hey...where can i get the crack for 1.6?

i need it for my desktop..if you could get that for me you would be teh w1n l0lz

what kinda crack? to play it without the cd or something? i have condition zero on a cd but if you were to play online you need a real cd key, if you just want the program theres a way to get around not having a key

* i also have regular 1.6 cracked already with the bot program..

GokuSSJ4
07-22-2004, 12:35 AM
well it was a jok any way if u didnt get it
i dun care if u cant understand wat iam typing, we here for we luv evo, i think that enuff reason, guess only neb got my jok...

009 are you from portugal ??

07-22-2004, 12:20 PM
lol damn hackers
go buy real cd keys man
i got liek 7 cs cd keys
for cz i got only one
u dun need cd to play cz
it controls by steam

kataklyzm
07-22-2004, 10:22 PM
nooo i h@ked on some camp0r fagg0t and got banned till 2004 on my desktop which is teh sux0rz...just been too lazy to go out and get a new copy.....can you still play 1.6 with cz? i might as well go out and buy cz if i can...