PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested??

DRFTR8
07-21-2004, 04:37 PM
hey guys, i have been talking about this thing call "Airsoft" its like paintball but less mess and more of a tactical missions instead of free for all... is new here in the states and there are local groups you can go to and play with but there are private teams out there who have private games like fort Ord which i belong to...but you guys can check this site out...its not my group but they are good also...http://www.cimmerians.org/Combat_Photo_Gallery.html
if you guys try it once i garantee you guys will be hooked...if intense

ytsejam
07-21-2004, 05:15 PM
for those who lives in sacramento, you can check out this site:
http://www.sacairsoft.com/

i had a plan way back to try this thing out. almost bought a steyr AUG (Phantom).

DRFTR8
07-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Ytsejam..if you wanna try it out your more than welcome to join...there should be one soon..its fun as hell...

evo_dadi
07-21-2004, 10:47 PM
whaaaa airsoft!! its hella fun just as long as it doesnt get you in the skin ;)

EvoVIII
07-22-2004, 04:03 AM
TIGHT, I got a TM P90 with upgraded gear,springs,batterys,tube,Magz,laser, and a silencer with a Sling on it, Handgun I got a WesternArm GBB Silver Berretta Limited Edition.. about time to bring them out

DRFTR8
07-22-2004, 08:47 AM
TIGHT, I got a TM P90 with upgraded gear,springs,batterys,tube,Magz,and a silencer with a Sling on it, Handgun I got a WesternArm GBB Silver Berretta Limited Edition.. about time to bring them out

If you wanna join the next game at Fort Ord tell me cuz its an Urban War field where your fighting thru and around houses...very big area too, about 6 blocks worth or even more, usually there will be about 150+ people show up...

EvoVIII
07-22-2004, 09:09 AM
but the only problem is I need clothes....

DRFTR8
07-22-2004, 09:45 AM
but the only problem is I need clothes....

what do you need?...if you cammo i can help you get some at Mountain View surplus on Bascom rd. in Campbell they have cheap used cammo for 20.00...i got everything else you need...knee pads,gloves etc...

EvoVIII
07-22-2004, 10:09 AM
cool, hey u live in Union City? if so where? I live in Castro Valley, not too far away from u, what kind of airsoft u got?

DRFTR8
07-22-2004, 10:22 AM
cool, hey u live in Union City? if so where? I live in Castro Valley, not too far away from u, what kind of airsoft u got?

I live off Alvarado Niles rd.... I have 4 guns... i have a TM MP5 RIS hopped up w/scope,laser sight etc..,M4 blackhawk down version w/silencer and scope, Tanaka M700 sniper rifle with scope and tri-pod,USP GBB handgun...

brwnrice
07-22-2004, 11:25 AM
do these bb guns provide the same recoil as their real counter parts? are the scope off the counter or are they mil spec?

DRFTR8
07-22-2004, 11:43 AM
do these bb guns provide the same recoil as their real counter parts? are the scope off the counter or are they mil spec?

some of the guns have recoils, not much though...like the MP5s,M4s,Augs and other AEG are motor driven but can shoot 400+fps but have little recoil, the sniper rifle i have is green gas powered so it has a much more kick to it which will send these BBs at 600fps..now some handguns are blow backs..which means they are exact replicas to the real piece..they have a recoil like the Glocks..the slides move like the real thing...and the weight ,and the material they use are the same...if you wanna see these in action you can go with me jerrold or just go to the store in Santa Clara...is on Laurelwood next to Winter sports...called AEX...airsoft extreme.. some of the scopes are military spec and some are off the counter...depends on your budget..also you have guys running around the field with M60s or SAWs

BluEvo
07-22-2004, 11:52 AM
jeeez, almost like real guns.

:gib:

Boostd4
07-22-2004, 12:15 PM
These sessions are totally fun. I've been to two "tactical" challenges a few years back...very intense.

DRFTR8
07-22-2004, 12:18 PM
paintball has nothing on airsoft... its much more intense check out this site where you can buy them overseas... go to products and check them out.. http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Home

brwnrice
07-22-2004, 01:06 PM
what about the weight of the weapons. did the manufacturer weighed them to the exact spec?

DRFTR8
07-22-2004, 01:43 PM
yeah...but some weight less depending on who makes them...like my glock weights excactly like the real thing..shoots like one too...jerrold if you want we can go to santa clara and check them out...i can introduce you to the guys there...we have guys from the military also involved

brwnrice
07-22-2004, 02:48 PM
might be interested. hit me up mike!

Buzzard
07-23-2004, 12:20 PM
Mmmm, sniping. I can see myself all camo'd out on some hill trying to pick the enemy off...just like I do Desert Combat or R6. I need a .50 Cal!

EvoVIII
07-23-2004, 12:57 PM
hey DRFTR8 are you chinese? coz that site is from HK , I have been to their shop, they got load of shit.... the AFX is like nothing comparing to the 1 on that website

DRFTR8
07-23-2004, 10:58 PM
hey DRFTR8 are you chinese? coz that site is from HK , I have been to their shop, they got load of shit.... the AFX is like nothing comparing to the 1 on that website

No im not chinese, Filipino...yeah you cant compare anything to that site...nothing local will be that big...