PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Laws...

rocket_man
08-06-2007, 10:14 AM
I think everyone should go out and buy an extremely loud Harley, gather in huge numbers and parade around all night long everywhere in their city. The next night when a semi-loud or even loud import comes through, no one will even notice. Beat them with their own stick. :x :lol:

Ben
08-07-2007, 10:30 AM
God I hate the sound of a Harley. That's the only exhaust I can think of that sounds worse than a Civic with a fartcan.

Matz
08-07-2007, 09:48 PM
God I hate the sound of a Harley. That's the only exhaust I can think of that sounds worse than a Civic with a fartcan.

Amen to that. The most obnoxious crap on wheels imo.

steevo8
08-07-2007, 09:52 PM
dont even get me started on hardley's

m3thodman6
08-07-2007, 10:42 PM
F**K harleys

Limeyboy
08-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Harleys and domestic modders... 95 decibels my ass.

jaydm73
08-07-2007, 11:16 PM
+1

Evo9R
08-07-2007, 11:42 PM
+2

Full Function
08-08-2007, 01:49 PM

I was riding on Monday to work, and small group of HDs pulled up next to me. One of them was revving the piss out of his bike at the light, so i leaned over and asked his friend "is he having a ahrd time keeping it alive or is he just doing it to be annoying?" and the dude replied "you got alot of balls to say that to us, you think your crotch rocket is fast enough to get away from us?"

Light turned green, I laughed, and took off. I could hear in the great distance their motors struggling to keep pace, so I slowed down just enough to get the one finger salute to them and left them again... They are so funny sometimes.

Jerry

redevil9mr
08-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Harleys are pieces of crap, and they never will get pulled over for loud exhaust. Pretty much when you ride a bike, you can get aways with stuffs.

Ben
08-08-2007, 09:25 PM

I was riding on Monday to work, and small group of HDs pulled up next to me. One of them was revving the piss out of his bike at the light, so i leaned over and asked his friend "is he having a ahrd time keeping it alive or is he just doing it to be annoying?" and the dude replied "you got alot of balls to say that to us, you think your crotch rocket is fast enough to get away from us?"

Light turned green, I laughed, and took off. I could hear in the great distance their motors struggling to keep pace, so I slowed down just enough to get the one finger salute to them and left them again... They are so funny sometimes.

Jerry

Lol I found a new hero.

dl_EVO
08-09-2007, 11:31 AM
why does every old fart on a Harley think he is some kind of Hells Angel bad ass when they are really middle aged men w/ children having an identity crisis.

krytikel
08-09-2007, 12:40 PM
+1

Full Function
08-10-2007, 12:30 PM
why does every old fart on a Harley think he is some kind of Hells Angel bad ass when they are really middle aged men w/ children having an identity crisis.

The best is when they try to act tough... in reality they are just lawyers trying to relieve stress or something. Not only do they think they are bad ass, they think people will be scared of them because they ride in groups and take up the whole road. The fact is, they cant ride worth sh!t, looks dumb, and are on two wheels, so a Geo Metro could make them hamburger patties.

Jerry

chuckdashi
08-10-2007, 01:38 PM
becareful they might pull out the chains, baseball bats, helmet with spikes, maze, spear, sword, and tickle me elmo doll on you

Fa-Q
08-10-2007, 01:44 PM

^agreed. It's kind like how a lot of the noob riders on sports bikes think they are Valentino F'ing Rossi.

IlovemyevoIX
08-12-2007, 12:35 PM

Jerry

old hogs, i know exactly what your talking about i ran into a few of them on Alvarado Niles Road the other day

06MitsuEvoSe
08-12-2007, 03:14 PM
I've got a Tanabe tbe, which is not that loud in my opinion, and i got pulled over for not having the silencer in the tip. The cop told me it's against the law to not have it in there. Anybody know if that's true?

dl_EVO
08-12-2007, 06:31 PM
no it's not illegal, the sound decibel level is illegal though..

06MitsuEvoSe
08-14-2007, 04:08 PM
I didn't think so and i know my exhaust doesn't exceed the legal decibel level... man i hate cops.

kinetics
08-14-2007, 04:50 PM

^agreed. It's kind like how a lot of the noob riders on sports bikes think they are Valentino F'ing Rossi.

haha i know exactly what you mean!!! i hate that they think they're indestructable and always go motoGP style on every turn they encounter...FTL!!!