PDA

View Full Version : This is F***ed UP!

AceofBlades22
08-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Ok, my friend and I were in a joy drive in his 94 twin turbo supra, kind of a good bye he has just sold it, we were just driving on the 880 in the slow lane doing about 65-70, when some car comes on our ass and he high beams us. So, we start speeding up and change lanes, but the jerk just speeds up with us and gets behind us again. At this point me and my buddy are thinking he wants to race, then he starts flicking his highs on and off. So, my friend hit it, his supra is FAST (not as fast as my Evo, but thats a different story for a different time), so we start pulling away at around 130. Then this ass turns on his lights, he is a CHP officer! My friend panics he is getting rid of the car in a matter of days and does not want a ticket. I will skip the details but he loses 3 CHP officers and we have his car towed from a location where we hid it. I drove home and went to sleep, the next morning he comes over and says he has not slept all night, he thought the cops got his plates, but lucky for him no one got him for it and he sold his car.
My question is: What the F***?

RgistRdShowoffIX
08-27-2007, 10:38 PM
wow... that's... wow... :shock:

AceofBlades22
08-27-2007, 10:40 PM
I know

uhoh_evo
08-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Maybe he was high beaming you to get your friend's attention cuz something was wrong. Kinda misleading in the world of street racing but no one told your friend he had to speed up. Luckily you guys got away but it's not over yet. The ticket still may come in the mail. Just keep prayin that it doesn't.

tkeirin
08-27-2007, 11:01 PM
:shock:

dang

bricel24
08-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Hmm.

TogueMonster
08-27-2007, 11:27 PM
I don't think I'd have the guts to do that, it's not worth the risk. Luckily you guys got away without any problems. I don't think there was really a reason to gun it, I would have just changed lanes and slowed down to see what the f*** the guys problem was.

fiaevo.com
08-28-2007, 12:16 AM
your friend will be lucky if it is just the ticket that shows up, I will happily take that over a felony, such as evading a police officer. Good luck man , but that was probably the worse thing he could have done. I do agree that CHP was being asshats for no reason, if they see a lw broken they should just issue a ticket and move the f#$k on.

lthelementl
08-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Thats crazy...I might have maybe ran from a law enforcement figure in my old evo. The story MIGHT have gone like this: So I was driving 50 in a 35 and a cop just happened to be going the opposite direction. There was a big center divider so he sped up and got to a point where he could turn at that point i gunned it because I saw that he made a quick U-turn. I got home and thats that. I THINK thats maybe what happened. I'm not sure, but it dosen't seem like my story sounds real :P :lol:

BTW glad you got away??? Atleast the car is sold right?

mtsevovii
08-28-2007, 04:36 AM
:? either its going to suck for your friend or the new owner.

the way the new owner can get away with it: he didnt own the car at the time of the incident (reg/papers).

your friend could still get tagged: vehicle was still in his possesion while this occured.

and yes, GL on this.... failure to stop, speeding, evading police, wreckless driving. i see multiple felony charges not just one.

at least you werent driving.... :?

ElectricBlueEvoVIII
08-28-2007, 06:14 AM
Well its good you kept quiet about it.

FYI cops have computers too.

fusionchicken
08-28-2007, 06:32 AM
anytiem somebody drives like a retard around me, i slow way down to let him pass me first...no sense in getting involved with some speed contest thing with a numbnuts who could possibly end up getting you into trouble.

man i wish your friend good luck. if i were him i'd be shitting bricks.

Matz
08-28-2007, 07:42 AM
Well its good you kept quiet about it.

FYI cops have computers too.

I was thinking the same thing. I would have kept this on the DL. But I also would have told my friend to slow the f*** down and pull over.

1StockEvo
08-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Ok, my friend and I were in a joy drive in his 94 twin turbo supra, kind of a good bye he has just sold it, we were just driving on the 880 in the slow lane doing about 65-70, when some car comes on our ass and he high beams us. So, we start speeding up and change lanes, but the jerk just speeds up with us and gets behind us again. At this point me and my buddy are thinking he wants to race, then he starts flicking his highs on and off. So, my friend hit it, his supra is FAST (not as fast as my Evo, but thats a different story for a different time), so we start pulling away at around 130. Then this ass turns on his lights, he is a CHP officer! My friend panics he is getting rid of the car in a matter of days and does not want a ticket. I will skip the details but he loses 3 CHP officers and we have his car towed from a location where we hid it. I drove home and went to sleep, the next morning he comes over and says he has not slept all night, he thought the cops got his plates, but lucky for him no one got him for it and he sold his car.
My question is: What the F***?

Sounds like a pretty cool dreamÂ* :lol:

RonV
08-28-2007, 03:59 PM
Unless the officer can identify the driver, it's over. I would say that you guys lucked out in this case. Most of the time, high speed chases are chases are called off by supervisors because the persuit is not worth the risk. There are exceptions to this.

Still, what a stupid ass move. You guys could have killed yourselves and or someone else, for what? To get our of a ticket?
I'm glad you guys didn't get hurt but you may be overdrawn in your carma account for awhile............

Be carefull out there............

Ben
08-28-2007, 04:44 PM
Yo I just want you all to know that I have saved this thread to my computer and also printed it out. Your local authorities will be notified in a few minutes.

RgistRdShowoffIX
08-28-2007, 05:01 PM
O.O i was at home...

Positron
08-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Yo I just want you all to know that I have saved this thread to my computer and also printed it out. Your local authorities will be notified in a few minutes.

rat...lol

mtsevovii
08-28-2007, 05:33 PM

rat...lol

:lol: classic

MarkSAE
08-28-2007, 05:48 PM
SNITCH!!

fullyloaded
08-28-2007, 05:51 PM
:lol:

nightwalker
08-28-2007, 05:51 PM
B!TCH!

G-Lo408
08-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Thats crazy...I might have maybe ran from a law enforcement figure in my old evo. The story MIGHT have gone like this: So I was driving 50 in a 35 and a cop just happened to be going the opposite direction. There was a big center divider so he sped up and got to a point where he could turn at that point i gunned it because I saw that he made a quick U-turn. I got home and thats that. I THINK thats maybe what happened. I'm not sure, but it dosen't seem like my story sounds realÂ* :PÂ* :lol:

BTW glad you got away??? Atleast the car is sold right?

I have a similiar story like this too :D

ReSin
08-28-2007, 06:43 PM
It's not over until the fat lady sings...

Dennis

Ben
08-28-2007, 08:46 PM
B!TCH!

Ooooh I'm sending that to the police also. See you in jail!

AceofBlades22
08-29-2007, 09:56 AM
It's not over until the fat lady sings...

Dennis

Very true...

wilson1
08-29-2007, 10:01 AM
so anything happened since then?

mtsevovii
08-29-2007, 10:15 AM
CHP Crown Vic owned an Sti and I last night after the dinner. :lol:

i jumped on the freeway hitting 70mph, to my left was an Sti, going 75mph. i was behind it for quite some time. and then in the fast lane, the Crown Vic flew by us going over 100, leaving us in the dust... :p i was like oh shit! thats fast! :lol: after cruising for a few miles. out of nowhere this old camry shot by in the fast lane going 100+ since i could see him catching up to the CHP far up ahead. i thought to myself, any moron can tell whether a car is speeding or not in his rear view mirror. i was thinking to myself he's going to eat the rear end of the Crown Vic. and low and behold i can see the CHP slowing down abit, and the camry nearly rear ends the CHP slamming on his brakes.

the CHP changed lanes and pulled that idiot over. it was pretty interesting to watch...

AceofBlades22
08-29-2007, 12:51 PM

i jumped on the freeway hitting 70mph, to my left was an Sti, going 75mph. i was behind it for quite some time. and then in the fast lane, the Crown Vic flew by us going over 100, leaving us in the dust... :p i was like oh shit! thats fast! :lol: after cruising for a few miles. out of nowhere this old camry shot by in the fast lane going 100+ since i could see him catching up to the CHP far up ahead. i thought to myself, any moron can tell whether a car is speeding or not in his rear view mirror. i was thinking to myself he's going to eat the rear end of the Crown Vic. and low and behold i can see the CHP slowing down abit, and the camry nearly rear ends the CHP slamming on his brakes.

the CHP changed lanes and pulled that idiot over. it was pretty interesting to watch...

I think the CHP crown vics top out at 120. thats about what speed we started to pull away at.

mr05evo
08-29-2007, 12:54 PM

:lol: what idiots.

VINO EVO
09-03-2007, 12:23 AM
fckd up. get a good lawyer, take a vacation i mean you couldnt have been driving if your in singapore.

in-n-out-310
09-03-2007, 03:18 PM
wow thats a crazy story. good luck to ur friend

player67
09-07-2007, 03:54 AM
I've gotten away from cops and chp and its DEFINATELY NOT something to be proud of. To this day I'm scared of a phone call or a letter from the authorities in the city I was in (which I will not post :lol:). They definately had my plates at one point or another during the chase which I know hella stupid to run after that right but It's all over and done with. Some idiot in a silver evo at my school did lil 1st gear in the mildy crowded parking lot then to be blocked off by two cop cars just patrolling the area but near enough to hear his dumbass and block off the exit of the lot he was atIve never heard so many "OooooooooooooooHHS" in my life.

Lurk
09-07-2007, 09:28 AM
This story makes me want to install an oil slick countermeasure on the bottom of my car a la SpyHunter.

See ya, Coppers! :lol:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5f/SuperSpyHunterCover.jpg/300px-SuperSpyHunterCover.jpg

player67
09-09-2007, 03:10 AM
This story makes me want to install an oil slick countermeasure on the bottom of my car a la SpyHunter.

See ya, Coppers! :lol:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5f/SuperSpyHunterCover.jpg/300px-SuperSpyHunterCover.jpg

LOL

Positron
09-09-2007, 06:30 AM
LOL lurk

craziazzmofo66
09-09-2007, 09:47 AM
dang.....y the fuk would a chp just sit there and flash his lights with u if he wanted to talk to the driver?!!? instead of just flippin on his lights and stoppin u, or commin next to u to flag u down??? maybe the guys been watchin too much super trooper.....

edwards_379
10-03-2007, 11:52 PM
its not a good idea to engage in a race situation without having seen a clear side profile of the other car

DoggDicker
10-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Live and learn...and if it comes down to it, be a man and take responsibility for your actions...

DD

nightwalker
10-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Bah, fuck the cops. They can't catch an Evo for shit. I run from them on a daily basis.

ronpanama
10-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Cops in Sac are doin that shite. They'll roll on you in modded civic or 5.0, instigate
a race then get behind you and pull you over for street racing. and we all know what
happens after that.

DoggDicker
10-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Just give the fag the finger...

DD

megatron
10-05-2007, 10:20 AM
fckd up. get a good lawyer, take a vacation i mean you couldnt have been driving if your in singapore.

there you go.Â* get a good lawyer and take a vacation.Â* exactly.Â* lol.. too bad johnny cochran ain't with us anymore.

chrisw
10-05-2007, 10:53 AM
CN: you speeding on 880 (65-70) as you claim, but still fast enough for the cop to notice you. so as he is running the plate, you freak out and take off evading police....

good move slick... what the fuck were you thinking? were you thinking?

DoggDicker
10-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Thinking...obliviously not Chris...thinking is so over-rated, along with everything else...

DD

spoolin
10-06-2007, 11:51 PM
i spat a flame on 680 S driving a wrx at night with a cop behind me. that wasn't fun. I exited smoothly, but quickly onto an offramp 50 yards ahead. I did it quick enough so he didnt follow. Turned right around on 680 N and went home. I ended up not going out that night :wink: