PDA

View Full Version : Friday night Q-Cup meet 10-08-04

1StockEvo
10-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in meeting up tonight at the Q-Cup off of Dixon Landing. I believe its actually on N.Milpitas Blvd. A few of my Supra buddies and other friends are going to meet up there around 10:30-11:00pm. Sorry its such short notice but just wantned to see if anyone was interested.

brwnrice
10-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Large JDM/EURO 10/8 FRIDAY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i apologize for not posting this sooner guys, had trouble finding the main bay area subaru forum but it looks like this is the one. This was posted on wrx tuners but that place seemed kinda dead.

Large JDM/Euro car meet.

Where: Milpitas Q Cup
When: Friday the 8th
Time: 9:30 (8:30 if you are filipino)

bring any spare parts you have maybe you can slang em. SYR will be giving away FREE T-Shirts...

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad... rFO2tghjw%253d

If you guys have ever been to the meets at star bux. you know what this is about. tons of nice cars. cool people no attitude. no drama.

this originated on club4ag but it has been posted on evolutionm, zilvia, supra forums, mr2 owners club as well as bmw/audi/vw forums and many other places. Hope to see some of you there!

might stop by just to check it out and off to D&B's! :P

1StockEvo
10-09-2004, 01:12 AM
Jus got back from the Q-Cup meet. It was crazy out there. It looked like more then 200 cars and bikes showed up. I didn't see to many other Evos though. The only Evos I saw were two from Gruppe-S the silver one and the white one and then a black one with I think exhaust but didn't really get to see because I was looking for parking. As always though it turned into a bad night due to the Milpitas PD waiting outside the parking lot and pulling over pretty much anyone they felt. But all in all in was one of the biggest turnouts I've seen for a long time. Sorry I have no pics because my camera magically disappeared :x

brwnrice
10-09-2004, 08:12 AM
went to that meet at 9:45 there were some nice clean cars out there. when the bikers started doing some crazy moves on milpitas boulevard i felt that it was time to go before the MPD gets there. i thought it was be a chill crowd but it was not. immature kids speeding in the parking lot when clearly there was a lot of people walking by. :ahnold:

saw chris's TB evo but he was no where to be found, one BBY and a stock WW looking for parking.

Whooopasss
10-09-2004, 10:11 AM
yah.. q-cups milpitas usually have kids around.. I go there early, like 5:00 to get taro then take off..

Milpitas PD blows!