PDA

View Full Version : Watch out in Milpitas!!

spoolinalltheway
02-09-2008, 12:19 PM
If guys are going to great mall in milpitas, watch out for Motorcycle cops chilling near heald college and on montague expy near I680. They are pulling over ppl for speeding, red light violations and just plain stupid driving. I got pulled over for a stupid red light violation. The funny thing is i got pulled over around 10pm (damm milpitas cops got no lives). So heads up

RgistRdShowoffIX
02-09-2008, 12:21 PM
thanks. :shock:

DirectorSe7en
02-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Does that cost a point on your DL?

spoolinalltheway
02-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Does that cost a point on your DL?

unfortunately yea. i just dont get why they are chilling at 10pm. I would understand if it during traffic time like 5pm-8pm. The funny thing is that there was three of them when i got pulled. And when i was getting my ticket. three other cars were pulled over.

DirectorSe7en
02-09-2008, 12:42 PM
That fucking sucks, and trust me I'd know. Just play it cool, you don't want to start accumilating points :?

wilson1
02-09-2008, 01:05 PM
We saw it happening leaving our dinnermeet, and thought it must be an isolated case

:(

mtsevovii
02-09-2008, 01:36 PM
If guys are going to great mall in milpitas, watch out for Motorcycle cops chilling near heald college and on montague expy near I680. They are pulling over ppl for speeding, red light violations and just plain stupid driving. I got pulled over for a stupid red light violation. The funny thing is i got pulled over around 10pm (damm milpitas cops got no lives). So heads up

red light violations arent stupid. they should have pulled you over for it. :roll:

SavageEvo8
02-09-2008, 01:38 PM
...and red light violations are non correctable. no traffic school allowed on that one!!!!Â* Â*:?

spoolinalltheway
02-09-2008, 06:53 PM

red light violations arent stupid. they should have pulled you over for it. :roll:

Wel i didnt run a red light...i just didnt stop before making a right turn near heald college.

mtsevovii
02-09-2008, 07:03 PM

Wel i didnt run a red light...i just didnt stop before making a right turn near heald college.

:lol: ive gotten one of those... but by a camera.

chrisw
02-09-2008, 07:08 PM

but you have to stop for a right on red, always. that's why you got pulled over, you technically ran the red light by not completely stopping.

DoggDicker
02-09-2008, 07:11 PM
The ol' Cali stop...just roll through the stop sign/ light...it's one of my pet peeves...

DD

mr2030
03-16-2008, 09:31 AM
I got a ticket there in that same spot LOL. After a week of having the EVO.

Bagsik_EVOVIII
03-16-2008, 09:49 AM
they need to reach their goals ...they need money..

CupertinoRedEvoVIII
04-03-2008, 12:07 PM
thanx for the heads up I work in Milpitas

MizEvoFanatic
04-03-2008, 12:51 PM
yup! I got my very first ticket over there :x

DirectorSe7en
04-03-2008, 12:55 PM
yup! I got my very first ticket over there

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/orly__ruserious.jpg

MizEvoFanatic
04-03-2008, 02:40 PM
yup! I got my very first ticket over there

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/orly__ruserious.jpg
Yes i'm serious! :lol: lol Da cop was his bike hiding and da car behind me got pulled over too lol Had to go court, pay 300 and went to school for it so it wont show on my record :x

DirectorSe7en
04-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Yea, well you know that they say.....

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/WomanDriver.jpg

DeaDenD
04-03-2008, 03:05 PM
everyehere in milpitas cops post it and wait for someone to break the rules.

MizEvoFanatic
04-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Yea, well you know that they say.....

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/WomanDriver.jpg

Hella fucked up DirectorSe7en!! But the funny thing is i'm way better driver than u are!!! :lol: Hahahah! My record is CUHLEAN!!!! And yours....not clean at all lol :P

MizEvoFanatic
04-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Naw but freals tho I work in milpitas and theres a cop in that corner all the time and I see alot of people getting pulled over!

cloudx71
04-11-2008, 11:52 PM
yeah no joke cops are there alot

mtsevovii
04-12-2008, 10:24 AM
yeah no joke cops are there alot

past 6 patrol cars yesterday afternoon in milpitas, none of them even gave me a second look. even cruised next to 2 and stopped next to him.

:shrugs:

warpspeed
04-13-2008, 10:30 AM
You guys have to remember to that Milipitas was where it all started.....street racing and all. Because there was alot of industrial areas there to race. Wasn't back in the 90's where someone young kid wrapped his brand new NSX on a street pole and Milpitas was on the map?

Mister_Pants
04-13-2008, 10:43 AM
You guys have to remember to that Milipitas was where it all started.....street racing and all. Because there was alot of industrial areas there to race. Wasn't back in the 90's where someone young kid wrapped his brand new NSX on a street pole and Milpitas was on the map?

Man I must be old...I remember when the scene in milpitas really got big, but as far as it being where it all started...yeah maybe for ricers.

WW_EVO9
04-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Be aware that they also post up on Calaveras and Abott near the I880 in milipitas. I saw two moto officers last night around 9pm, one on the denny's sidewalk and one on the corner of the 76 gas station.

I'm guessing they are going to raid and block off the quickly's parking lot when summer time comes :/

SilverStreak
04-15-2008, 04:15 PM
You guys have to remember to that Milipitas was where it all started.....street racing and all.Â* Because there was alot of industrial areas there to race.Â* Wasn't back in the 90's where someone young kid wrapped his brand new NSX on a street pole and Milpitas was on the map?

I don't think it was an NSX. I'm pretty sure it was an mr2 and an integra that were going at it. the m2r2 lost control, slammed into the divider and just mangled up his car.

Milpitas was on the map before that though. They always had street races, they would meet up at some Chevron station and roll out. Same thing occurred in the industrial area around SJ, near the airport.

It wasn't until the first FnF movie came out that crackdowns started happening and were being spotlighted by the news.

I remember I'd race nightly with random people (who were all courteous by the way-meaning, ask-no revving-then theyd pull over and chat, wish you a good night and be on their way). then the movie came out and everyone started acting hardcore. The regulars i'd use to see cruising dissappeared. Then I started seeing speed traps along all the major intersections at night after the first weekend of that movies release.

In my mind, that movie was the single biggest negative thing to happen to the original groups of tuners/racers.

In retrospect...I suppose, the fear of cops and punk gangster wannabe racers made me quit racing...who knows what would have happend had I continued with those nightly runs.