PDA

View Full Version : About to be my first EVO X Warranty Claim

nebolic
03-17-2008, 09:07 AM
Not really a big deal but goes to show the craftmanship of Mitsu products. Will have to find time to take it into a dealership and see if they will do it but here is my issue.

On the gauge clusters, the silver bezel that goes around the speedometer gauge is cracked. Will try to take pics, it's not a huge crack and I only noticed it this past weekend. Only had the car for about a month and a bit. Hopefully Mitsu will take care of me.

BTW there is absolutely no way i could've broken or cracked it myself unless I intentionally hammered on it. So definetely a build/fit finish issue.

Anyone want to take the over or under if they will warranty the part?

nebo

JDMevoBOOST
03-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Hahah...usually issues like this they have no problem taking care of it. Bring it to SRM and they will take care of ya. I remember when the mirror in my sun visor fell into my lap on the freeway....twas the AwesOME!

Unowned
03-17-2008, 09:20 AM
I got the idle issue that everyone talks about rarely, luckily my car never stalls so it's not a big deal. Heard there was a software patch in the works so i definately want this resolved. Otherwise the car runs great HARD in the canyons and doesn't complain ever about it.

DirectorSe7en
03-17-2008, 10:12 AM
They most certainly will. They know they have to.

The only reason they'd say no is because they think you did it. :?

byt
03-23-2008, 12:13 AM
go back to capitol and see if their service department has improved :)

DoggDicker
03-23-2008, 12:22 AM
^ :lol:...g/l with the claim...

Â* Â*DD

player67
03-23-2008, 12:54 AM
I wanna see the outcome of this claim....

noypiC50
03-23-2008, 02:44 AM
don't tell them right away that you are admin on norcalevo, it might influence them to help you more

esco
03-23-2008, 05:40 PM
dont take it to roseville for any real problems, but this sounds like an easy fix.

just say this.

Does mitsu take its customers seriously?
Do you think I take my car seriously?
Are you taking me seriously?

/part fixed.

osunick
03-28-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm sure you'll be fine. I may be in the minority but I've only had the best treatment from Mitsu. On my Evo VIII the driver's door panel was coming apart and they replaced the entire panel. That was the one thing that went wrong in 36K miles of ownership. These cars are a pleasure to own and work on.