PDA

View Full Version : WORKS EVO X Flash

PK@WORKS
05-30-2008, 01:31 AM
FlashWORKS is performing flawlessly and we have been seeing HUGE gains (as high as 60+HP) with the P2 flash alone.
Since the Dynapack mounts directly to the hubs vs. the tires, we are able to detect the most minute changes for a near perfect tune- short of the engine dyno we use for the Jim Russell FJR-50 program.

We are carefully monitoring all vital functions with our MUT-III and DataWORKS with live map tracing etc. including Learned Knock and Knock Retard. With these tools, we are able to generate these power gains with less knock than the stock EVO X's are exhibiting.

The $549 introductory offer which includes dyno tuning and the WORKS boost hose will end on June 7th (as well as the $399 Lancer special (no hose)).

Our EVO X and EVO X engines are still undergoing lots of development including the WORKS EVO X Power Cams. While doing internal engine work, we also have the critical capability to save and restore variant coding data stored within the ECU.

Bill@WORKS
05-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Just thought I would add a dyno sheet from a recent EVO X flash. Look at the end of the pulls and you will notice the before/after difference is pretty huge.
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l39/billyballer/EVOXClarke.jpg

-Bill@WORKS

Boostd4
06-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Looks great Bill. In that dyno graph you provided what mods were on the car?

I'm about 20 minutes from Infineon...so I may need to drop in to see you guys.

Bill@WORKS
06-06-2008, 09:32 AM
He had our drop in filter but nothing else, and he came in with the filter already in the car, so both before and after runs are with our drop-in filter.

Come by any time,

-Bill@WORKS

chuynh207
06-12-2008, 05:56 PM
these guys are great! Fantastic ppl to work with and very professional! It didn't take long for the flash and it works wonders!! Go to them IMMEDIATELY and you won't regret it (only your bank account will) ^_^

Thanks again guys! I'll be back later on with YOUR bolt-ons for the EVO X!