PDA

View Full Version : Got pulled over!

redevoixmr707
10-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Two day's ago i got pulled over by NPD (Napa Police Dept)! I was at a four way intersection directly across from a cop. I completely stop and then proceed! Suddenly the cop does a U-turn and pulls me over. She then told me do you know why I pulled you over? I said no but thinking because im mexican and drive a red evo LOL. She says that i have no front license plate, but its there and then she spots it and says oh thats modified it has to be directly infront. I told her im not gonna drill new holes because this is how i bought the car and this is how they come! Then she asks me if i have blue lights? i let her know there HID's and she just says oh! Then she asked me if i was in probation or a gang or if i had anything illegal! I told her no and all she said was cool car well drive safely!

ChuckP
10-02-2008, 11:01 AM
LOL, what a bitch. Plate must be centered, haha

redevoixmr707
10-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Yeah she said Oh its totally custom! Bitch doesnt know its JDM! hahah

mtsevovii
10-02-2008, 11:07 AM

its not JDM... :tisk:

its USDM

redevoixmr707
10-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Awe I FAILED! :(

ChuckP
10-02-2008, 11:27 AM

its not JDM... :tisk:

its USDM

:lol:

Sfkn2
10-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Glad you didn't get a ticket or anything. :)

Ben
10-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Two day's ago i got pulled over by NPD (Napa Police Dept)! I was at a four way intersection directly across from a cop. I completely stop and then proceed! Suddenly the cop does a U-turn and pulls me over. She then told me do you know why I pulled you over? I said no but thinking because im mexican and drive a red evo LOL. She says that i have no front license plate, but its there and then she spots it and says oh thats modified it has to be directly infront. I told her im not gonna drill new holes because this is how i bought the car and this is how they come! Then she asks me if i have blue lights? i let her know there HID's and she just says oh! Then she asked me if i was in probation or a gang or if i had anything illegal! I told her no and all she said was cool car well drive safely!

Didn't you know? Driving while not white is a crime in the US.

redevoixmr707
10-02-2008, 11:42 PM

I actually did! Thats why I wear my Bill Clinton mask every time i drive but i forgot it that day! DAMN!

djslik408
10-03-2008, 10:48 AM
LOL...

SavageEvo8
10-03-2008, 10:49 AM
hahahaha

DoggDicker
10-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Well, if you had your Monica Lewinsky blow up doll...there would have been no problem...

Dennis

unreal89
10-13-2008, 12:16 AM

haha but y is it they always know that im russian... and no i dnt look like some crazy russian mobster

you kno y im stopping u???

me: no...

ima have to search your car cuz u look suspisious

and if i resist it only makes me look worse.... shit

Ben
10-13-2008, 08:25 AM

haha but y is it they always know that im russian... and no i dnt look like some crazy russian mobster

you kno y im stopping u???

me: no...

ima have to search your car cuz u look suspisious

and if i resist it only makes me look worse.... shit

Do you have an accent? Not only is it a crime to be driving around while not white but there's a new law that states that if you're white but have a foreign accent then that is also illegal. I hope you don't have an accent.

pjb00stin
10-13-2008, 06:45 PM
hahaha good story.

Huys evo
10-13-2008, 07:18 PM
it happen to me until i got pulled over my the same cop tell me that he will give me a ticket if i dont put it on.

redevoixmr707
10-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Hahah But luckily I got a Monica Lewinsky (sp.?) blow up doll and a Palin one in the trunk just incase!